Fix the Mag Rider.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Jul 10, 2020.

1. AntDX316

I die way more often than if I just pull a lightning. They should at least scale down the Magrider size by 25-33% to make it fair.
  2. DerMalle

VS can have prowlers and TR gets Magriders and everyone is happy, right? I am sure noone would disagree with that.
  3. Badman76

I love how some tankers can only see weak points in their own MBT's whilst the other factions can point out their strengths
    • Up x 1
  4. Liewec123

Fix magrider? YES PLEASE we should be able to shoot all MBTS
    But Magriders are like the freaking Matrix Agents
    [IMG]
    Thanks Wrel for buffing the best performing MBT.

29th of this month marks a year since Wrel gave his favourite factions magriders boost by default
    and gave Vanguard's the middle finger with the utterly useless numbnutz reactor...

Yes I agree we should fix the OP magriders, but Wrel would never do it,
    we have a lead dev with a faction bias.
    • Up x 3
  5. Clone117

there are several solutions to the magrider issue. Remove mag burner or make them drive and move like the other mbts with a rotating turret. Or nerf their physical turn speed to the point where they are unable to effectively target an enemy vehicle such as a flash from driving circles around them. Just to name a few. Of course any1 of the above would be effective in their own right. Id certainly prefer the last one tho. But thats due to me getting tired of my flash getting ohked when i try to engage. I mean on my screen i feel as though i should be out of its line of fire but apparently not. To be fair magrider feels to be the only mbt that can exel everywhere that the others r severely disadvantaged in.