(positive) Feedback : It's been really fun lately

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NotziMad, Jun 21, 2020.

1. NotziMad

I know that sounds cheezy as hell. Well, it is cheezy as hell lol.

But I was coming close to quitting the game, real close. I started playing less and less, and so started playing other stuff, but since the last patch, something happened, I think. I'm really not sure though.

I mean, it could just be random coincidence, that wouldn't be surprising, but the game feels a bit different now.

For example, I didn't see in the patch notes anything regarding the alerts, but they seem to take longer to trigger now, giving "us" a bit of space to breath before locking the continent.

Anyway, I know no one cares, but still, I thought to myself, how about say something good for once, I'll try not to make a habit out of it :)
    • Up x 3
  2. ecomizombi

I agree. Ive been an on and off player since 2012. Times right now are pretty good.
    • Up x 1
  3. NotziMad

Why would you necro a post from 1 month ago?
  4. icufos

Agreed. It's running alot better for me. No lags spikes at all lately.
  5. ecomizombi

Woops. Its been a long time since I used a traditional forum. Is 1 month really necro. Just wanted to say it's July 12, 2020 and I'm having a good time in planetside. It isn't always like this but we're in a pretty good spot for PS2. I hope the devs can continue to make it better.
    • Up x 2
  6. NotziMad

It's a mini necro :)

but np, I was just curious hah