people wont play this game.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by x360pc, Jun 28, 2020.

1. x360pc

maps are way to big and everything is underpowered.they say physics works equally well in reverse.this game is the proof it doesnt.anything below 60 fps doesnt deserve a single cent.this is still a 30 fps console game.really bad when youve come from playing destiny 2 as your go to fps multiplayer.this time next week is will be a ghost town yet again.
  2. ChUnKiFieR

Somebody call a WWWWWAAAAaambulance!
    • Up x 6
  3. The Shady Engineer

How big are Destiny 2 matches? 4v4? 5v5?

Planetside has 96v96 battles on the regular. I'd love to see Destiny attempt something like that without sacrificing graphics or performance.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    • Up x 5
  4. Twin Suns

The nerve of these "bullet sponge, lollipop shooter" slurpies.

You want small maps & quads/fives group play? The market is already saturated with that s&@! Knock the f&@!yourself out kid.

Leave us in our own misery and peace.
    • Up x 4
  5. NotziMad

I'm ignoring everything you said, not to be rude, but I'm not agreeing with you, I'm not disagreeing either, just ignoring. And that's because there's just one thing I wanted to say.

This game is 8 years old.

People have played this game.

For years..........
    • Up x 4
  6. V43xV1CT15

Destiny 2 ? Did you really ?
    I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion but damn.
    • Up x 2
  7. JobiWan

Which game has the official world record for most players on one 'map' at a time? Which game recently broke its own record?

Clue - it wasn't Destiny 2.
    • Up x 3
  8. That_One_Kane_Guy

Don't feed the troll, kids.
    • Up x 4
  9. ChUnKiFieR

Obviously he doesn't know what the players of Destiny 2 are posting on their forums about how dead that game is. :p
    • Up x 1
  10. Ssidistik

Funny stuff.. I run 145fps in warpgate and 90-110 in fights where its easily 300 people all at one base. Destiny cant even run 30 people on a single open world map with out having to instance it off into 2 instances.

We are here to play a WAR game and that's what we have, you want to play cops and robbers in your cage matches of 8-12 people go right ahead and do it we will be fine with or without you, thanks for stopping bye...

Also until you have,
    <------------------- that.
    Your criticism does not matter!
    • Up x 1
  11. Tarvaldd

Destiny 2 as your premier FPS shooter...

• Up x 1
  12. MichaelMoen

But my PC gives me 80 - 120 FPS?

I will agree on the physics though, it's really stupid driving sometimes.
  13. Caesar_REDMIST

planetside 2 is more stable than destiny 2.

End of transmission
    • Up x 1
  14. Jryder

IF people aren't playing this game for a specific reason, it is because the entire infantry game boils down to one thing-head shots. If you can routinely hit the tiny heads of characters from almost any range, you will succeed. if you can't consistently do so, you will be mediocre at best.

When a guy (quite a number of guys, actually) can take you down in a second with head shots from 100M, using a full auto weapon, it tends to be a bit of a turn off.