Arnold Schwarzenegger voice?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tarjan, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Tarjan

Heard it today. Best voice I've heard so far.

Where do you get it? Google says it's for something called Recursion but I don't have that and I'm still hearing the voice in game.
  2. JobiWan

It's a voice pack, purchasable in the depot in-game or from your profile page.
  3. ChUnKiFieR

Unless you have a soundboard like I do. I have Arnold saying and doing some pretty weird stuff. I have 375 different drops from all kinds of movies and tv shows. :p
  4. IVANPIDORVAN

[IMG]
    Right top corner in your profile page - you can purchase it here (and also hear some examples)
    Yep, probably the best voice pack.

-If it bleeds we can kill it!
  5. Tarjan

Yeah but do others hear that? It's nowhere near as fun if it's just you hearing it.

Ahh found it! Looks like it's NC only though?
  6. The Shady Engineer

Hehe, yeah it's an NC exclusive voice pack, if I remember right it's called the "Kommando" voice pack. Like a lot of NC stuff, it's great comic relief. :D
  7. IVANPIDORVAN

>Ofcourse everyone will hear that. Thats the whole point.
    >Yep, NC exclusive.

Zealot is kinda rude voice pack for VS, TR have drill instructor. They also pretty memy, but not even close to Arnold. One of his taunts is actually a phrase from predator movie.

P.S. Actually, some callouts for team only and some plays only for you. Examples: Hurt sounds (when you take a hit) is only for you (can you imagine spam of "UH!" "OH!" in large fight?). Also i noticed when i played vanu what i constantly hear "BACK TO THE SPAWN TUBE INSECT!" It is a part of "Zealot" voice pack (i guess?). So kill reports is for your team only. Like "Enemy max eliminated", "got him" etc. Apart from that, any other call outs are global (for everyone in your proximity).
  8. IVANPIDORVAN

9. Twin Suns

An Elmer Fudd voice pack would've been nice.
  10. Tarjan

How about a Rambo voice?

[IMG]

"To survive a war, you gotta become war."

"Somebody didn't let us win!"

"They drew first blood"

"I'm coming to get YOU!"

And a John Mcclane voice:

[IMG]

"Yippie ki-yay!"

"Welcome to the party pal!"

"I don't like to fly. I don't like to lose either"

"You got any aspirins?"

That way all three factions have an iconic, amusing voice.
    • Up x 2
  11. Trigga

12. ChUnKiFieR

Wouldn't be much fun if only I could hear it now would it?
  13. Tarjan

Don't know why I asked that. I was thinking you were using a voice addon not a soundboard. Soundboards if done right can be damned hilarious