Colossus AMS broken?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Netsurfer733, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Netsurfer733

Or did we just do it wrong?

My small outfit and I finally got enough to spawn a colossus and it was amazing fun, however I think we shot ourselves in the foot by deciding to configure it with an AMS. My squad reported that while they were able to use it for changing out their weapons etc at its terminal, they were *not* able to respawn at it no matter what they did. Worse then that, so far as I could tell, not a soul actually spawned out of it in our entire faction.

But this is new to us as well, so idk - has it been working for you all? Was it just not visible to my squad mates to spawn into or does it require cortium to be an actual spawn point, or is it possible I was doing something else wrong?
  2. gunnner10

this Damn game is too Confusing
  3. Netsurfer733

Naw it's not lol - just stick to the basics if you're new and forgive yourself :)

But does anyone have any experience with successfully getting the colossus ams to work at all?
    • Up x 1
  4. JobiWan

Dude, he's BR120 and playing since 2013. He's not new.
  5. Liewec123

Could you have been in a no deploy zone?
    Obviouslythe colossus can deploy anywhere, so maybe you were deployed in a no deploy zone and didn't realise?
    I don't know (wouldn't expect) No Deploy Zones to show up on the map for colossus

Or the more likely option for DBG is that it is just broken XD
    • Up x 1
  6. Netsurfer733

Holy cow that has to be it! You're right... They need to show no deploy zones when you have that AMS load out - that's just got to be a must. Thanks!