Character Transfer Soltech to Connery. Another tansfer window please Devs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by syno, May 31, 2020.

1. syno

I am old Briggs player from Australia. I missed the window to transfer.

Connery has better lag and English speaking players.

My main character is stuck on Soltech.

Thumbs up if you are in the same boat and would like another chance to do a transfer.
  2. SteelMantis

My characters are sorted after the second window but I know several people who came back for Escalation to find their characters on Soltech and outfits on Connery.

I'm sure they would be happy to be able to move their old mains over.
  3. MichaelMoen

Australia has better latency to North America then Asia?
  4. syno

Apparently it depends where you are in Australia. People in Perth(WA) have reported better latency to Soltech.

While Me in Melbourne(Vic) by my testing am consisting getting better to Connery. For me It feels the 50 - 60 better latency makes a CQC noticeably difference when you don't have a big drop on someone.
  5. Ergohan

I get better latency to Connery my main character was TR Briggs and is stuck on Soltech my outfit has died there by the look of things with most of them not having logged in for over a year. I came back during covid to look at the Escalation update and have kept playing. I moved over to Connery TR and saw a couple of old school TR outfits that I used to squad and Platoon with from my old PS Markov days so it just feels like home on Connery. Soltech has some great battles but the TR there don't seem to worry about much other than Zerging the hell out of a base and with a dead outfit I don't want to stay there.