in game com broke since 4 months ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mekk_TR, May 25, 2020.

1. Mekk_TR

I dont understand why they cant fix the in game bugs... PS2 is supossed to be a tactical game... without com this game is NOT tactical... how cant you fix hat F"" problem ? comon DB !!! Com is one the most important side if not THE most important part of your game... peoples cant comunicate in game !!! no orders.. no strategy!! can you hear me ? or may be you cant' ?.... oh you can't... too many problem... ok com problem... i talk to myself....
  2. SteelMantis

The in game voice chat is an ongoing problem, however it usually works for me.

A quick fix that works on the players end is to go to voice settings and unclick and reclick "enable voice". That will usually fix it until the next log in at least. If you regularly are seeing someone's name pop as a speaking notification and never hear them talking you can message them to try resetting their in game voice.

The other option is for regular groups or outfits to use external voice program, Discord works fine and can also replace outfit websites.

I am hoping for some improvements in the future though.
    • Up x 1