0 Score on scoreboard

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Skraggz, May 4, 2020.

1. Skraggz

No matter what I do when a base as an active time I ALWAYS have 0 Score, no matter if I kill, give ammo, revive. I see points flash on the screen, but never climb the board as it is always a 0.
    • Up x 3
  2. Qdaddy/Splitin2

I currently have the same issue but only on 1 of my characters.
  3. HighAwe

I have this problem as well on my VS character. I have no idea how to fix it.
  4. ragetwisted

You MUST join an outfit to accumulate points on the scoreboard. People not in an outfit will receive 0 points on the scoreboard, no matter what. This does not influence your XP / Certification gain.
    • Up x 1
  5. TrojonKing 1st

Good observation but this also happens if you are in an outfit. There are a few reporting this issue like myself. I have taken point, stayed on point and killed half a dozen, and stayed on point until base capture. It's very frustrating when you have done all that and take a look at the score board only to see players who have not killed anyone to score and you end up with a fat ZERO.
    • Up x 2
  6. Python

Came on here strictly to put in a bug on this exact topic, but looks as if I'm not the only one dealing with it. This only happens on my VS character. No matter how much XP or kills I get at a base, I will show as 0 XP (zero XP) on the scoreboard - on every base.
  7. TRspy007

It's not just that, there's some players in outfits that have the same issue. Very weird bug, although luckily I'm unaffected :)