Sick of all these NUKES ( OS ) and BASTIONS ...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by xHighHammerx, May 16, 2020.

1. xHighHammerx

Hey there, Ive been playing this game for far too long to earn the right to say THE BASTION AND ALL THESE NUKES ARE KILLING THE GAME FOR GOOD.

whoever came up with this idea had to think VERY HARD to avoid people spamming, killing the fun in the game for everyone. I mean nobody wants to play a game where you get constantly nuked as you try to make a change very hard by getting a group of people capping a base but getting bombarded with an stupid bastion or several nukes which leaves no chance of ANY advancement in the strategic game play ...

if you wanted to kill the strategy in this game where everybody just mindlessly FARM for a kill or two here and there than you have successfully done so because in the current situation theres almost no chance of using tactics that were well known for this game, anymore. all it takes is for a noob to sit in spawnroom and nuke the hell out of everything you and many other people tried so hard to organize.

also dont give me the BS about the new tank that will balance the game which we all know it wouldnt and it will add more problem to the tactical gameplay then solves any. people will use that to spam and farm rather than use it the right way as always.

* Get rid of the bastion and nukes or limit them to some very rare occasions, I mean we have ALL sort of vehicles and infantry gadgets to counter a zerg or a push, WHY DO WE NEED THIS 2 ******** OPTIONS ( bastion/Nukes) ???

I came back to this game after years and Im happy to see many people are playing the game but with the current situation where you get constantly farmed by some opportunistic players, you are pushing people away, myself included.

either fix the orbital strike and bastion spams or this game its going on its final journey within a few months, and dont get me wrong Im not a hater, I love this game and thats why I raise my concerns.
    thanks.
  2. Zer0Dawn

I cant talk about Bastion as i have similar opinion about it as you have but for OS the problem arises as always with zerg outfits as they can gather resources so much faster beacuse of the sheeps in it so that privileged few can then use stuff as they see fit in this case OS and spam it when ever they can.As for smaller outfits goes if you havent notice they are much more selective with their use of it because of the lack/hard to get of available resources...How to balance it so that zergfits cant spam OS and would be forced to use it smart as smaller outfits do is a real question here.

But in the end bouth outfit based OS and Bastion make construction joke and those players that invested in it have been screwd over by the Devs and their escalation update more then anyone else in this game.
    • Up x 1
  3. Blam320

Bug reports isn't the place to put content suggestions.
  4. TR5L4Y3R

can threads be moved? cause this one is clearly in the wrong subforum ..
  5. xHighHammerx

Sorry I didnt know where else to put this on, its been a while since I was away from this forum lol ;)
  6. xHighHammerx

Youre absolutely right, people just do the work for some outfit leader who gets all the advantages of the kills and the exps from the mentioned items. a hard working normal player will be nothing but an slave so some hotshot outfit leader can spam OS and bastion. who can never even gets the chance to use these items EVER. we already have selected few leaders able to use them and see whats happening already, a total chaos and spam, let alone everybody get a hold of a OS. it is by far the worst idea in the history of all gaming to introduce OS and bastion at will in Any game.

its so often when you see only 2 nukes are enough to wipe out a whole construction and all the resources and time that has been put into it, without breaking a sweat.

Everything is wrong with this items and there must be a way to erase them from the game or somehow limit it to very RARE occasions, lets say at the end of an alert where one faction really wants the win. however I still can see people pile up res to nuke the hell out of everything in the last minutes of the alerts.

All in all I must say that the OS must be limited to 1 every hour and on alerts 1 every 20 minutes or so and bastion Maximum one every 12 hours and the resources needed to get one must be tripled or so considering people wont be able to use OS and bastion as often this way ...

or increase the timer before a OS blasts so people can regroup and take cover a bit, it must be used against cluster fk sort of vehicle zergs to ease up the presure A LITTLE BIT not to wipe everyone off the face of the planetfor good using only ONE nuke.

I just hope for a change cause in the current situation its not fun to be bombarded like this. its way too much ... play the game Devs and see for yourselves, I play on Cobalt so youre welcome to try it out here