ScoreBoard Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by GhoulBot, May 15, 2020.

1. GhoulBot

I don't get any points on the scoreboard no matter what I do. Kills, capture/defence points, resupply. Score will always be at 0
    • Up x 1
  2. SikVvVidiT

A few of us have been having this issue for over a month now.. they don't care though, just voice your displeasure by canceling your sub, if you have one..
  3. 1Fuzzy

The score board only counts score when there facility you're at is in the process of being captured.
    This means capture points are taken by an opposing faction and the base capture timer is on screen.
    Score board also does not include XP boosts to not give people an unfair advantage on it.

Capturing the first capture point in a base does not count to the score board as at that point the base is not yet being captured.
    Every kill or objective score (like generators / hacking / ...) does also not count until the base is in "capture mode".

This is probably done to reasonably select a winner outfit to assign the base to after a capture and you can't just randomly farm points at any time in a base to win the base for the outfit when it's eventually taken.

If you pay attention o these things everything seems to work as intended (at least every time i checked)