Magrider Turbo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dmoetop, May 10, 2020.

1. Dmoetop

Its been years since I have played regularly, so take it easy on me. On occasion my Magrider will have almost like a super turbo that lasts several seconds. I can't tell what is causing it. Don't know if it's a Outfit / Squad effect (if there is such a thing) or if its a bug, Please take a look at this video and Drop me a reply if you have any info. Also ignore the bad driving I was listening to a friend talk (audio omitted) and was trying to make that jump at the beginning.
  2. Dmoetop

NOTE: Start at about 40 seconds
  3. Demigan

It's lag. I think it's with the server that updates wrong, causing your fuel to deplete much later than normal.
  4. FLHuk

There is a perm' version of this which I've seen on Cobalt active for at least 10+ mins.

It was around indar ex so you can imagine the advantages this gave the user. I do have a rather long vid of it but seeing as the rocklet bug vids submitted are not even being watched I've kept it.

If we're lucky this is very rare and will be sorted.
  5. Towie

...personally I think that some of the bugs have been terrific fun (granted this one isn't going to be fun for others).

The unlimited jetpack was particularly enjoyable - although it would take a good few minutes, I could fly up to say hi to Galaxies, ESF, Liberators (the ones not farming ground anyway).
  6. FLHuk

Bugs can be fun, as long as you're not on the receiving end.

People have cited fun as a reason to cheat and we all know how that is on the other end, loads of joy!
    • Up x 1
  7. pnkdth

Them crazy Vanu scientists are at it again. Before you know it we'll have VS soldiers floating around at turbo speeds!

8. Towie

Good point - I take everything back immediately ;)
  9. Liewec123

there was a glitch a year or two ago that would give you permaboost, it worked for all vehicles with boost,
    but this just seems like the server hampsters are sleeping again.