1. strove

Dont know why you are falling for an obvious troll. A thread like this should have 0 replies and every time you do you feed into it, as made obvious by the constant meme video replies... Cut it...
  2. FLHuk

But now I have to reply to you to say thank you!
  3. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump. Hahahah! Still playing /failside2? I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or mock you even more for being terrible at playing games.... YOU HAVE NO SKILL! Deal with it and move on!

This is for all you aimbotting whiny whiners out there...

/gitgud@gamingidiots
  4. pnkdth

I think we need to frame this thread and put it up on a wall somewhere. So precious.
    • Up x 4
  5. icufos

I've been playing pc games since 1981 and I am exremely offended by your scandalous and rather hurtful remarks.
    The ********* swearing doesn't help to put your ********* ********** point over very well,neither. **** **!
    I think Planetside 2 is THE BESTEST GAME ever there was, ever. I love it more than heavily buttered toast.
    Insinuating I and the other players know nothing in the field of gaming is ******** untrue.:mad:
  6. gunnner10

you just got to pay your membership fee to do better!
  7. PlanetBound

I thought she quit the game by now.
  8. Scatterblak

The moment you introduce 3rd person in infantry mode, it all sucks.
  9. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump. Just to remind you all you're playing a **** game with ****** aimbotters who think they're 'good'. However, I have come across some pro-gaming tips for you all to enjoy... Condensed into 2min 41secs for your viewing pleasure.

If you want to REALLY be pro at this game THIS IS THE PRO TIP VIDEO FOR YOU!

/ps2sux
    /ps2fornoobswhocantplaygamesfor****
    /thatmeansyoufaggynoob
    /incelneckbeardniceguybetabuxxmaleorbitersimpsplayps2

******* Neckbeards... Go drink your MD and eat ya chicken tendies... Losers!
  10. Blam320

Lol I'm surprised you actually care enough to have come back for the sole purpose of telling us this again. If I were you, and if I really didn't care about a game anymore, I'd stop going to the forums altogether.

Just sayin', you're wasting your time. Also, that's quite an ironic choice of insults, considering the rant you just went on.
  11. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump. Just to remind you all you need to git gud and realise that playing PS2 means you have ZERO SKILLZ. ******* neckbeards, l2p ffs.

You've all just be pwned long time, long time... You sucky, sucky, ****y, ****y long time...

/planet****2
    /chickentendiesarecallinu
    /itscalledashoweruseitgreasybetabuksimps
    /incelsplayps2exclusively
    • Up x 1
  12. TRspy007

noooooooooooooooooooo

I have skillz; it's just that everyone who kills me is hacking!

Try playing legit, I'll beat you all!
  13. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump. Made a meme just for you all... Because, well, you have no skill.

https://imgflip.com/i/439rtx

/ps2forloserneckbeards
    /ps2forwannabeswhosuckatgaming
    /turnoffps2andhaveawashyougreasypileofworthlessness
  14. ican'taim

bump because screw yall
  15. MichaelMoen

OP is crying out for help. Why else would they put in the effort to continue coming back to this thread.

Can someone get those hotline numbers for emotional help?
  16. SilentSueRia

I have to wonder why no other game company, other then SOE managed to make an FPS that could manage 1000's of players on a server.
    If I remember correctly, there where non-MMO's way back in very early 2000's when computer hardware still wasn't regularly breaking 1.5GHz CPUs and internet broadband speeds where still in the 100's KBPS that could push 50 player games on a good rig. So I am left wondering, why after so much advancement in hardware, software and internet infrastructure, can't most companies easily support games with 200+ players on them? ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE CAN MAKE A GOOD AND STABLE MINECRAFT SERVER WITH 200 PLAYERS IF MANAGED RIGHT!

SERIOUSLY! Why hasn't another MMOFPS, that can handle 1000's of players on a map, come out yet?
    SOE already proved it could happen, AGAIN several years ago and computers and internet are capable of a lot more now, then just a few years in the past!
    • Up x 3
  17. Pelojian

sadly some conditions aren't curable.

on the topic of player counts in multiplayer supported games,
    it's heavily dependent on game design in regards to player counts.

something like minecraft might not have alot of data to send the central server about each user and zone data resulting in high player count support then something which requires much more data and telemetry sent to the server and all clients to render everything properly without lag.

this is before you even factor in how many servers and how much money they pump into the servers, that's a big part of performance in multiplayer games.

no matter how good the servers are or how compact the telemetry data that needs to be sent, when you put enough players on one server it will lag even in MMOs.
  18. ican'taim

One word: Esports.
    This is why every other shooter is trying to be like Overwatch or CS:GO. It's easier to make, and everybody covets esports money.
    Big, messy, tri faction warfare is much harder to manage than a simple 8v8 battle with "skill based" matchmaking, and won't get the "pro players" to come play the game.
  19. SilentSueRia

*sigh* yeah, that is a shame that most gaming companies have developed a narrow vision. Some still at least make Story mode with multiplayer FPS's. Gearbox hasn't given up on the Borderlands Series.

PlanetSide series has repetitively shown to be a model of MMOFPS failure. Seems no matter who owns and developed it, someone gets weird idea's that end up turning a once good game bad.

I remember when PS2 first came out, the Devs and Admins where BAN crazy. Some of it was legit cheating, but some of it, turned out to be a bug in the timing synchronization. I suffered the timing synchronization problem for awhile, until I managing to afford a new computer. I am pretty sure I would have been banned from the game back in its first year, had I not discovered the problem and reported it to one of the in game devs making announcements. I don't remember how much time passed before I got the help of a second admin to check it out. Wasn't the same day. What ever the case, they didn't know of the bug before I showed them directly what was happening, as it was happening.

Something felt off about it though. It wasn't the fault of those 2 devs at the time either. Then later on, I heard a rumor that a coupe of Devs got fired because of someone they talked too. I don't know the reason why, who they talked too, nor if it was the same devs I asked for help about the desynchronization bug, but it sure gave me a bad feeling that has left a stain of anger in me towards SOE and how this games development keeps getting mishandled, no matter who is dev'ing it.
    • Up x 1
  20. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump. Just to remind you that you're all playing a **** game that requires no skill... You are all skill-less morons. l2p ffs.

Get a life, all of you. You're absolutely pathetic