Error G99

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by IzumoKousa, May 6, 2020.

1. IzumoKousa

Updated client, game launches and crashes during loading. Probably what the big red text is for in the Forum section but login isn't what I'd describe this as, as I am logged in to the Client.
  2. strateUPjanky

same here. i tried deleting cache, updating files, and adding everything to firewall
  3. Mojo_man

I have the same error. Tried all the same things as strateUPjanky but didn't get anywhere with it.
  4. Mercyceleste

Same here. Maybe at 3.19am here in the UK I should go to bed? What'd'you think?
  5. Voozilla

Game Error G99

received just like those above. Any work around known yet? Western USA
  6. OneShadowWarrior

A unexciting patch in general and they botched it, I have to laugh.
  7. Meabben

same here. cant log in G99. Did the easy stuff. Now i have to wait until you fix it. The hard part.
  8. paleohayduke

Damn. I had my bank card out and was ready to get some daybreak to take advantage of cinco de mayo sale but cant log in now :(
  9. nadir

Odd. Was able to get in earlier after the patch but just tried again and G99.

Edit: Just tried again and logged in just fine, though Connery looks dead....
  10. ycluk

I just logged in, & on Connery now.
  11. strateUPjanky

12. strateUPjanky

oh error is gone for me now, great!
  13. erra123

today im getting Game Error G99
    • Up x 3
  14. Kanrethad

Yup same here. :( Was about to spend some irl cash to. Oh well, on to crossout I guess.
  15. Esticaz

the servers are down for maintenance, that's why this error
  16. SupremeDelight

Ugh... :(
  17. Nikushimi

Read the red text on the main forum page. "The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance." G99 is a connection error.
  18. Lampara

they should do an official post for this thinks :S
  19. Nikushimi