Scoreboard bug??

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SikVvVidiT, May 2, 2020.

1. SikVvVidiT

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue or is it just me...

I no longer appear on the scoreboard no matter what I do..Let me also say I have played this since beta, so I since a few updates ago have always appeared on the scoreboard.

I can cap points
    I can have more kills then anyone else
    I can kill AMS's
    I can kill EFC's and Tank's
    I can Revive People
    I can Repair Everything

And my score will always be ZERO! It will show how many people I killed, so that is tracking. But my score is Zero.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
    • Up x 3
  2. startide

Same here, for the last 7 or so days.
    • Up x 3
  3. SikVvVidiT

Ok thanks, I thought it was just me...This sucks

Anyone else getting this?
  4. Skraggz

Just opened a thread, didnt see this one till now, you are not alone I get this problem and it sucks not knowing how I stack up.
    • Up x 1
  5. SikVvVidiT

Yeah it's extremely frustrating, what's worse though it seems to be only affected a select few of us...
  6. ZDarkShadowsZ

I've had it too. So has my friend. I think it just goes unmentioned for the most part, but it is happening to quite a few. I've placed down ammo packs, healed people, general support things. I get points. Whenever I get a number of kills with certain weapons or vehicles, it never registers them and my efforts go unnoticed.
    • Up x 1
  7. NotziMad

At first I thought to myself "you guys aren't in an outfit" (duh), but that's obviously wrong.

I'm not saying this is what is happening to you, but I'm suggesting it might be related in some way :

They recently introduced a few changes to how the scores work, including the scoreboard. The one I'm thinking of is the one where if you leave the "battle zone" (ie : if you no longer see the timer bar and point ownership that usually shows on the bottom left of the screen (the one that is STILL BUGGED BTW and that to debug you need to click on "show mission" in the settings) your score will reduce over time and eventually reduce to zero.

This can happen a lot depending on the base, if for example, you're sniping, or defending a sundy that is outside that zone.

I haven't tested it extensively, but as far as I can tell, whatever score you obtained gets deleted after a certain amount of time.

It might be that you guys are simply spending tiime outside that zone, but I don't think that's it. However, it might be related to this mechanic in some way?
  8. Dregre

In regards to not spending time on-point/in-zone, I can conclude that is no the case. Did some outfit skrims the other day and several of us remained on 0 points despite capping/fighting on point. I think the worst was something like 14 kills annd 0 points. At the same time other people had 2-3 and plenty of points. Something definitely seems to be off.
    • Up x 1
  9. SikVvVidiT

So can we get a MOD to even acknowledge this? Or even pass it on to someone who can do something about it?
  10. NotziMad

As far as I know, with the current "team" (and it's been like that for a while actually), devs / mods / project managers / directors / executive producers and so on, never post on these forums, except maybe in the Test Server forums (which I never read).

You could try Reddit, they like to post there, they also like live streams so you could give that a go, but it's customers that read these forums, they aren't interested in customers. They are interested in potential customers.
    • Up x 1
  11. TrojonKing 1st

Yup had this happen to me a couple of time's, I've been taking/defending point and killed at least 5 or 6 NC/VS/TR and after taking base looked at score board to only see 2 or 3 have shown up as kill's,
  12. TrojonKing 1st

This is utter Bullock's. Whats the point in me defend or attacking base's if I'm not getting any point's for it???
    I just took out a tank and crew defended point got nothing, next base defending point again took out sunder and 3 crew and GOT NOTHING. Dev's Get you ares OFF REDDIT and sort the scoring out.
  13. TrojonKing 1st

Happened again on miller server. I was taking point Killed 14 vs Caped point to start timer earned about 600 point's for motion detection (it was a big fight) and Stayed on point until Capture of base And got a grand total of ZERO. So this make's me think that the Stats are all Wrong and Do not count for ****. Thank's and please do prove me Wrong.