Does anyone know if the resource tick you get from owning a base continues if you are offline?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NotziMad, May 2, 2020.

1. NotziMad

I know that (in the same way as for Alert rewards) if you get disconnected and then re-connect asap you don't lose them, but I was wondering ;

- If I capture a base, get the reward, log off for 1 hour and when i log in again no enemies have captured it, would the resource tick continue during my offline time?
  2. Johannes Kaiser

I think yes, believe we've got some resources that way. Not 100% sure though.
    • Up x 1
  3. ChUnKiFieR

I never heard of getting anything if you're logged off for an hour. I figured we're screwed after a few minutes.
    • Up x 1
  4. Ender

Yes, it will. Have tested. As long as it isn't captured or reset by an alert/cont switch.
    • Up x 1
  5. TRspy007

yes, it's awarded to your outfit resources. No matter whether you are a single man outfit or zergfit, on or offline, as long as it says your outfit name on that base, it gives you a tick every 5 minutes.
    • Up x 1
  6. NotziMad

@TRspy007 that actually makes sense, I should have thought of that !
    • Up x 1
  7. TRspy007

yeah no worries. It's logical, but considering the illogical things the game keeps doing, I totally understand your question lol
    • Up x 1