Now enough is enough that the construction experience has been rotten for months because of this bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ledess31, May 2, 2020.

1. Ledess31

Why do you refuse to correct the bug which makes it impossible to see the placement orbs ?
    This bug is here since 6 MONTHS ! SIX !! :(
    It makes the building experience really frustrating, aren't you playing your game?
    I just had my base destroyed because I spent 10 minutes trying to place a wall

The construction experience comes down to:
    mine for hours
    try to place constructions for hours
    everything to be destroyed by a tank in 2 minutes
    • Up x 4
  2. SikVvVidiT

I agree.. Didn't touch construction for years.. A few months ago got the itch and decided to try it.. Realized I had to buy this to enjoy that, but oh well I decided to do that too...

Fought a staker trying to kill my base for a min or two.. Then he called his squad that got a ams's near my base, ok I got that too... Then the Vanguards and Libs came... GG me.. Only 2 other people spawned at my base and we couldn't not repair enough to fight off the Van and Lib that destroyed pretty much everything from across the map...

Took about 1 hour of farming just enough and having to deal with the BS can't set this up here crap only to have my base destroyed in minutes by a NME and cannot even fight...
    • Up x 1
  3. CHINI

Welp, it got worse with the cortium bombs. I have to place anti personel mines into my garage just to keep out those pests.
    There doesn't seem to be a point in building a base any more. And on another note I cannot comprehend those that try to destroy a lonely base. Some stalker/engineer tried to destroy my base first as stalker (died miserably to my mines) and then as engineer (died miserably to my railjack). He wasn't even a noob but rather a experienced player. That was in a part of esamir with no spawns for him, he had must come literally with an esf every time. Why do those midgets try to kill my base, even though it had no tactical worth and killing a base doesn't give much certs? And why is it even possible for a single player to kill a base nowadays?
    1. to make playermade bases a lot better: make garage shield infantry proof. Those single man operations to end hours of work have to end.
    2. make a priority system for pulling esfs and tanks: I do not want a br4 to pull many tanks as it is lost time and effort for ME. But I had nothing against a br100 to pull some esfs for actual some use for our faction. I want to limit use by other not the hard way (giving only access to me), but rather the soft way (br100 2 min waiting, br4 15 min wait, or only br 70 and above can pull stuff). This change should be easily implemented and bring real advantages to a faction with base.
    3. bots that farm cortium or a system with point 2. that gives players that farm cortium for you advantages when pulling stuff from your terminals.
    4. Take auto turrets away, but make bases invincible to tanks. This is important as the auto turrets suck, even when manned. And when they're down there is no way to avoid then a slow death by prowlers
    5. You've seen those protect and attack symbols on map? Make a module that places a protect symbol on base when activated. Maybe with cooldown. I could also just open a public squad and let many noobs join, but why do I have to go through that hassle?

This comment probably should be in gameplay discussions moreover as I have never experienced that bug :p