1. Darkseveren DCNSO

Just thought I'd login here to say... Bye! This is a peice of **** game and I encourage all of you to uninstall it. It's just full of aimbotters or players wanting to harass you. I spent my very last game here teamkilling until my guns were locked and it felt SO GOOD! Hahahah! Glad I pwned as many as I could. And I DID pwn them.... Losers. And now it's uninstalled. Thank **** for that!

This is NOT a game of skill and if you think it is... you're a moron. Let this game die ffs...

F' you all!

Darkseveren and DCNSO from Cobalt.
  2. OpolE

The game sucks yes. Come to Planetside 1 Emulator mate.
    • Up x 1
  3. OneShadowWarrior

See you in a week or less.
    • Up x 11
  4. Johannes Kaiser

Why are these posts even a thing? Devs likely don't read them, and even if so, the lack of any kind of elaboration except for harsh language isn't going to change anything. So it all boils down to the OP being a d*ck about their life choices. Cool.
    (Read the last word like John Oliver would, please.)
    • Up x 6
  5. ican'taim

Looks like a troll post. Checked his profiles and has zero TKs. Has 2+ KDR on one, and 6+ on his/her NSO character. (I used fisu)

also anyone who uses the word ”pwn” is either from 2010, trolling, 12 years old, or a mix of the three.

Obligatory “See you tomorrow“
    • Up x 9
  6. Liewec123

Game is in a sorry state true,
    That's kinda what happens when a youtuber with no experience in the game industry is made LEAD DESIGNER.
    But as bad as DBG are trying to make its, as hard as they try to ruin it,
    It still remains the best MMOFPS, because it is the only one...
    When another game comes along that can magically pull off 1000 players on a map
    You can bet your butt that this game is screwed, but right now there is no leaving,
    Because there is nowhere else to go.
    • Up x 5
  7. TRspy007

All you prove here is that you're the loser.

It's alright to be bad, between the tryhards, the 7+ year vets and the clienside, new players don't stand a chance. That's no reason however to go full ****** mode and go on teamkilling sprees before rage quitting. Search for tutorials, ask for help, or just move on.

Really dude, it's just a game, if you can't handle losing, go play something else, or just quit gaming in general. If you're gonna go hysterical just because you're bad at a game that's new to you, maybe it's time to quit go consult a psy. There's really no need to go full ****** mode and punish everyone because you're not enjoying yourself.

It's hard to read this post without questioning the sanity of the person (or animal) behind it. This game is far from perfect, but you're not actually addressing any of the issues here. As for hackers, I've been playing on all servers since beta and haven't encountered more than a dozen (maybe 8 or 9 in total). You're just bad, and latency issues can also be a factor. But you really thing if everyone was a hacker they would let you teamkill them? You don't think a hacker would go god mode and teleport and instagib your sorry noob character before you even have the time to unload the contents of your rectum into your diaper?

You're bad (and deranged it seems like), just admit it, take a break, consult for help. No need to be making useless posts like this on a forum the devs haven't checked in years anyways. Some games just require more skill than others, and of course new players start with a big handicap (and planetside 2 actually makes a pretty nice job at making new players start on fairly even ground with veterans). It's pretty simple, I don't understand what's so groundbreaking about this, and why you gotta go berserk about something that doesn't even matter.

No arguments, no logic, no structure, poor wording, a story that wouldn't question your place in a mental asylum....and we're the morons? Bud to be honest with you, I think you did yourself a favor uninstalling, even though that should be the least of your worries. Go get yourself checked out dude, I'm being real here, if you haven't realized it, there's definitely a disturbance in your brain. I don't mean it in an insulting way, you simply aren't showing signs of sanity.
    • Up x 1
  8. ZDarkShadowsZ

It is. They started playing mid-2019 and literally live in a MAX suit. I play on Cobalt and have had a few run-ins with them as well. Every time you kill them they send you profanity and tell you to 'l2p', or will call you a cheater if things don't go their way. I received my fair share of tells to them to the point where I just got sick of it and put them on Ignore.

If you head to /r/ps2ragetells and scroll a little, eventually you'll find a number of players whom he's also sent rage tells to.
  9. pnkdth

Just go and live your life, man.
    • Up x 1
  10. Twin Suns

Well, he surely startled the Herd.

Obviously it's a troll post and obviously it worked. The score is...Troll 1, Sheep 0.

Harden the eff up!

o7
    • Up x 3
  11. Angel Devoid

I see you must have been getting your *** kicked kind sir!
    I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience playing this game
    May I suggest either a 1 week gaming detox to help combat your rage quiting or perhaps try your hand at some connect 4?
    As a last ditch option you could channel your colourful descriptions of your game experience and put it to use as a fortnite streamer where it will fit in nicely.

Plus your gonna get cheaters in most if not all games. Some will be found and banned some won't this is not nessisarily the games fault.
    Players harrasing you?... Nah got nothing for that one.. Umm, nope erm dunno maybe block, mute I'm not sure how I would find someone to be harrasing me in ps2 tbh, it's war the enemy will be harrasing you and allies yup perhaps you will get the odd team killer or follower but they ain't that hard to loose if you know how to move your character around that is.
  12. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump. The rippin' and the tearin'...

Suck it! PS2 for nubs and failbots only!

Nubaimbotside 2
  13. ican'taim

I thought you left, no?
    See you on r/ps2ragetells in a week or two.
  14. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump. Just to annoy you... Hahah! Plane'*****.

/morons
  15. Werkitten

Oh no! How can we live without teamkilling ? :( This is what gives us the will to win.
    Your passing is an irreparable loss that will forever remain in our hearts.
  16. Campagne

Can't even ragequit the game properly, **** sakes man! :p
  17. bienlocopy

close door when it gets cold:p
  18. Angel Devoid

Why yes, you and your kin are.

Sounds a lot like my 7 year old playing his PS4 (all games) everyone that kills him is a hacker too.
  19. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump again. Just because. Hahahah! ******* NOOBS!!!

Seriously, learn to play a decent game... Or if not at least admit to yourselves you have NO SKILL and that's why you keep playing PS2.

/failside2
    /idiotside2
    /idontknowhowtoplaybutmymomsaysimepicatthisgame2
  20. FLHuk

Your cup of care on this subject really is very large isn't it!