[Suggestion] Dear Rogue Games : what would you like me to do with my A7?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NotziMad, Apr 30, 2020.

1. NotziMad

(and plz don't say "stick it up your ***") :p

It doesn't take long to get all the items A7 can buy. Apart from a bit (300?) of ISO and a bit (I don't even know) of certs, A7 was a descent incentive that made me want to win alerts. But once I've bought all of them, what do I do?

PS. I never even used any of the items I bought -_-

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Johannes Kaiser

Get the Infradine, so you have everything and a bit of wiggle room for A7 again. No matter if you already have Infravision, just get it regardless. Then get up to cap again and wait, I guess. :)
    • Up x 1
  3. ZDarkShadowsZ

I dislike that the cap is 5,000. I would have liked to have hoarded more. Hopefully some more uses for this new currency will come into effect in the next big update. I appreciate that they've added some additional items already, but maybe add something that could be a repeat-purchase. This way there will be a bigger purpose of A7 and less people will be inclined to stock up on it and insta-purchase one of the next batch of items.

I also think there should be an A7 directive line so all the weapons we bought could contribute to something else. Like some unique tool or cosmetic.
    • Up x 1
  4. strove

I imagine they will keep adding/cycling through new options. I guess we just wish this would happen sooner.
    • Up x 1
  5. Johannes Kaiser

I've read that we'll be able to buy specific exceptional implants with A7 in the future, but I don't know where the person who posted that got the info from.
  6. ZDarkShadowsZ

I'm still waiting for them to be craftable, as was their original plan. :(
    • Up x 1