[Suggestion] Premium Queque Priority should be available to more players

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NCLH, Apr 24, 2020.

1. NCLH

Players should be able to buy a Premium Queque position for 10K Merit. This would give big Platoons the Opportunity to draw their players to the same continent.

I also know players who bought these 80$ bundles to support the game and who are now in the same 70-queques as the lv.10 freetoplayers.
    • Up x 1
  2. FLHuk

So you want to mix those who pay ( keep the lights on ) in with people that have not. This would make membership even less desirable.

I say this as a daily F2P since 2012, I'm the thing people pay to farm :)

Sure have a premium que only monthly sub but not sure how many would go for it.
    • Up x 1
  3. TRspy007

I agree, if someone's invested in the game, even if it's not through membership, they should be treated as "priority" players.

That said, the queues have never worked in the first place, and the line is really weird. In some instances, the line indicates a warp in over 30 minutes, and 10 seconds later, gives you the option to warp. And then other times it says it'll take 50 seconds to warp and after half an hour, you give up and log off because you're still waiting.

The best solution is to remove the balance queues, so we don't deter players from playing. The max pop queues can stay for obvious reasons, but either fix the misleading times/place in queue or just remove them. Priority would go to members, then players who invested a lot (say maybe over 100$), a little (you can even add another priority before that for those who've spent over 50-25$), new players and finally those who play for free.
    • Up x 1
  4. NCLH

The merit-bought queque access should be that expansive that players would only be able to use it on a single queque, maybe once a week or so.
    This could also work as a demo of what AllAccess delivers to you. The common player doesnt get an impression of how much faster the premium queque is.
  5. FLHuk

Ok, that does make more sense.