[NUC] elusive1: Infinite

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by elusive1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. elusive1

I haven't had ads on my videos for many years, and when I did I barely made enough to even get one youtube payment. I mean thank you for even comparing me to that guy? Go check the threads of all my past videos posted here, these reactions are the same. It's like some of you guys get recycled into different forum posters.
  2. The Grand Crusader

First of all the devs don't investigate anyone, at least not anymore. Only Daybreak Customer Service investigates reports but 99% of the in-game reports go into a blackhole. You literally have to email or call their customer support to report a cheater to get him manually banned. Otherwise just pray that BattlEye catches them. Which most of the time it doesn't. Secondly, Quake and Unreal Tournament are nothing like PS2, comparing apples and oranges there. Kinda makes what you are saying invalid when you put those games together in the same sentence as PS2.
  3. The Grand Crusader

"recycled into different forum posters.", I wonder why that is.....hhhmmmmm.
  4. Towie

I'm absolutely not comparing you to Jarvis for the earning potential - as i've said previously, if someone with that profile and potential cheats then what hope do we have with a F2P game ? Agreed your new video is just like your old videos. It's what I said in my first post on the subject.
    • Up x 1
  5. elusive1

Okay, so you can't understand why a professional player would do anything for an advantage, but you're still comparing it to me. You don't see the false equivalency in that? and the P2P Fortnite? I only said that because of you referencing my "last video" and giving me credit just for that.
  6. elusive1

I have been around since the beginning in the "public eye". Devs past and present know full well about me. Between reddit replies by them on my threads, or Wrel posting my clip from my last video on his twitter or mentioning me on his youtube channel multiple times.
  7. Money

41.18. Took him two shots to kill me!
  8. Towie

Forgive me for you not understanding (or I wasn't clear enough) - I gave you credit for posting a video a while ago that prompted the same reaction yet you do exactly the same again !

The very definition of insanity is to do the same thing again and expect different results so I can only presume:

- You love the adoration of your fanbois and can't wait for a stroke (many have been obliging)
    - You want to impress the new folks here (consider them impressed - potential fanbois incoming)
    - You want to provoke animosity from those who have already said 'looks fishy' (consider this mission accomplished)
    - You are insane. I'm quite certain this isn't the case.

As for me, well, i'll re-quote my last post from 2018 on a previous video:https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/nuc-elusive1-unleashed.250484/#post-3516193

Actually that's exactly what you do - you either drag the aim across the target and hit the head or just move the crosshair around the head.

You're timing is absolutely perfect. Every time. Good examples at 1:30 and 1:50 - played at slow speed, you start off aiming away from the targets - then just as the aim passes over the head, blam. At exactly the right time. Every time.

The thing that makes it look so suspicious is that you do this very quickly indeed; it doesn't look natural. It's almost as if the gun is auto-firing at just the right time. All you need to do is sweep the aim past the head and it shoots for you ? Even at considerable range (3:22).

Whether it's just an unnatural level of skill / timing or you have some form of 'assistance' I guess is the debate. If skill well i'll doff my hat, i've never seen anything like it.

It's all in the last line for me - if this is your true skill then your reflexes are simply amazing and I bow before you. If using artificial assistance well i'd rather not say.
    • Up x 1
  9. Smallzz

Who even said I was a starstruck fanboy? I don't care for bolter montages it's not how I play (no offense to Elusive).

I'm just tired of all the village idiots disparaging what is obviously a very skilled player when they could, I don't know, ask Elusive for tips? He seems like a pretty amiable guy, but instead of that we have a bunch of morons screaming hacks.

It's no wonder you see ASP 100 guys with months of playtime who still can't kill your average 1KD no brain heavy. It's much easier on your own ego to just chock it up to outside assistance instead of admitting that maybe you just suck.

As to the quake/unreal comment, big lmao buddy. If you can't understand how movement, aim, and reflexes are intrinsically tied between FPS games then you are only proving my point.. which is you are yet another no skill ****ter who would rather cry hacks than try to improve.
  10. Smallzz

some people put the FPS into PS2, some people only put the MMO part into the game.

In this thread, a bunch of MMO players who prob spend more time customizing their cosmetics scream hacks at a guy who has more time behind a bolt action than 99% of you have time in the game total, not even counting previous FPS experience.

Stay bad bads. Thank god new players are finally figuring out how to get to the PS2 subreddit, because if you dorks were the only option for new players the game would have exponentially more window lickers than it already does.
  11. Demigan

So I'm misrepresenting that the times where the shot sparks happen before you pass over the head? Cool how that changed all of a sudden! And also the times where it happens more than 1 frame after you pass the head.

As for the "you bad" part. Typical how the defense of accusations of cheats/abuse is based on insulting the opposition. Again: even with accelerated mouse and high ROF weapons I couldnt reproduce the magical extra hits. I can pull off legitimate dragshots.
  12. Smallzz

I'm honestly surprised you can pull off dressing yourself in the morning.

If stupidity was the key to longevity you would outlive us all.
  13. Towie

Hmm good point now let's see - oh this guy seemed pretty starstruck:

• Up x 4
  14. Campagne

This is a symptom of fanboi-ism. Elusive as far as I've ever seen of him on these forums is not in the least amiable. Even in this thread he's not been even friendly.

You take his side and blindly ignore negative and reprehensible behaviours because they do not support the positive image you have of him in your mind. If it's not fanboi-ism it's a problem with reading/sight maybe.

Yes, I see the irony here in me not being very amiable either. :p
    • Up x 2
  15. Demigan

I said you were a starstruck fanboi, because no matter if you care or not you assume without a doubt that this is purely skill and you cant help but salivate over it.

The first time I confronted Elusive I tiptoed around everything, posing everything as a question. "Gee this guy never crossed your bullets path, how did you get a headshot on him?"
    Most of those got a few fanboi reactions of "he's just good go with it". Well fk that I want an answer if I see something that doesnt happen on other player's clients. "Why do your shots sometimes produce 3 hit sparks in the game?" Well its just the magic background processes in the game I guess! Nothing to see here...

I am willing to accept reasonable answers. But if one of the answers is "I get to hit 3x more often than others because the way I drag my shot rather than my accuracy" I expect it to be reproducible and I expect such a player to try and solve this issue rather than profit from it. Neither happened ofcourse.
    • Up x 1
  16. Smallzz

I dont care for Payton Manning but I can say that he's a better quarterback than 99% of the people who play football.

Honestly the only thing you prove with your quote is that you're an oxygen thief and I'm wasting my time trying to talk to you like a normal human being. I'll put you on the champagne/demigan/liewec list of "hopelessly moronic" so that I know not to make the same mistake twice.
  17. The Grand Crusader

Oh...so basically in so many words you are saying, "I am tight with the devs (Wrel), so I can't be touched." Am I understanding that correctly? If so, that still doesn't prove anything. You and Wrel could be best friends IRL, that doesn't mean anything in the virtual world of gaming.

On a related note though, I too have been around since beta and was briefly in TIW back when MLG was propping up PS2 for competition. I remember NUC being involved heavily with all that for TR, DA for VS and TIW for NC on Waterson. But there is a good reason why all that failed badly. PS2 was never designed to be a competitive shooter game. Too many game mechanics involved with the flow of the game.
  18. Smallzz

You're a straight moron. You want to see "not amiable" go watch nephinub's stream, or milsimprodigy, or sopdogger. You know the people who tell you to kill yourself instead of trying to explain things to you on the DBG forums.

You guys want to talk about strawmans/ad hominems/what have you to try to make yourself sound more intelligent, why don't we discuss how every time someone says something in Elusive's defense or positive about him that makes you a "mindless fanboy". Ya'll are ***** delusional.
  19. Smallzz

And no where in this entire thread did Elusive or any one for that matter state that PS2 is a "competitive shooter". If it was there'd be skill based MM and Elusive wouldn't be able to dunk 20 morons in a row for a youtube montage.

What he did say is that Wrel and the devs of both RPG and SOE have been contacted countless times about him and that each time he's came back with a squeaky clean report card. If he was doing anything suspicious do you think Wrel would hesitate for a second to ban him? Some how you took "i've been looked at multiple times and still came out clean" as "I'm buddy buddy and untouchable".
    • Up x 1
  20. Campagne

A person doesn't have to be a ridiculous ******* to be not nice or impolite.

Personally when I call out a strawman it's because I want to actually discuss my point and not just have someone dodge it and pretend they're right automatically. Kinda like how you're trying to distract from my statement rather than actually disputing it.

Regardless, you're making things up in order to defend a person I assume you don't know personally. That's kinda an indicated for being a fanboi.
    • Up x 3