Medic Equipment Choices

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Glenndal, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Glenndal

So it seems like the shield repair deployable is way better than the health regen field. Am I crazy there? i guess you don't need med kits with the health regen field so you can equip other utilties, but otherwise it feels like shield regen is better for the team.
  2. TR5L4Y3R

shield regen is good for holding positions like choke points, health allows you to stay mobile even though it´s limited to energy ..
    • Up x 1
  3. Glenndal

Ah thanks. Wasn't thinking about mobility too much since it feels like I'm at chokes a lot more, but I'll keep that in the back of my mind as I play. I've also heard its interesting with Carapace, but I don't have one of those lying around.
  4. Danko

They both have its uses and you can change your playstyle according to each.

Overall I end up using the Shield Regen much more than the Health Regen.
  5. VhynSeven

The usual combo is Carapace and Combat Surgeon as Implants. Combat Surgeon gives partial refill on your health regen. With Nanoweave, it gives a lot of survivability to the Combat Medic.
  6. KhlorosTesero

Survivalist, combat surgeon, Revive grenades, bandoleer, healing field, enjoy healing the crap outta everyone and bsically never turning your healing field off.