[VS] Zealots are new and recruiting!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Prophet_Putzin, May 27, 2018.

1. Prophet_Putzin

ZEALOTS

About Zealots:
    Zealots is a very laid back community who can appreciate all kinds of gameplay. There will be settings for all kinds. Personally I see myself a Hardcore PvPer. I only play games with PvP in them. But we also have many people who enjoy the PvE aspects of the games we play more so, so we accommodate for those individuals as well.
    We have a serious ranking system that is strong but also constantly being improved as our community grows because we must constantly adapt it. We're about 150 members strong when I write this post and we hope to grow much much larger while keeping our roots and core values intact as we expand both in our current games and to new games abroad.
    What to Expect:
    We're a very small group making our push into Planetside 2 we're not one of these larger clans/groups who have been recruiting for months, even years. But with that said if you're looking for a small, communicative and cooperative group that is dedicated to this game, this is the perfect place.
    Our focuses will be primarily PvP Dominance and Small Tactical Squad play.

Players we want:
    *Competitive PvPers:These are the players who know their builds in and out, practice with one another, share tips and strategies, know the compositions of what classes go well together and when to utilize their skills as a group. This should be the primary bulk of our group so that we can compete with High-End clans and Content.
    *Casuals: Among all our competitive and hardcore aspects that we guarantee we must remember that this is just a game and we sometimes just want to sit back and enjoy what it has to offer. There will always be a place for casual players who have a busy life and can't play all the time and learn all the strategies.

Our Mission:
    *Be the best at what we do, this does not mean the largest, quality > quantity
    *Have a fun gaming experience
    *Meet new individuals who share our values and make new friendships
    *Engage in all the content PlanetSide 2 has to offer

Requirements:
    *Be a mature human, no age limits but maturity is taken seriously
    *Have a microphone and speak english - must have discord
    *Read and respect our community rules failure to do so will results in warnings then a ban

If you want to join:
    Copy and Paste this format and answer questions..

Do you have a microphone and speak english?:
    Do you have discord?:
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?:
    Favorite class?:
    Why are you joining this outfit?:
    Are you good at following orders?:
    Are you good at giving orders?:
    Are you a helpful person?:
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?:

• Up x 2
  2. Prophet_Putzin

Reply in this format below..

Do you have a microphone and speak english?:
    Do you have discord?:
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?:
    Favorite class?:
    Why are you joining this outfit?:
    Are you good at following orders?:
    Are you good at giving orders?:
    Are you a helpful person?:
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?:
    • Up x 1
  3. Robbierocko

Do you have a microphone and speak english?: Yes and yaw I speaky da english
    Do you have discord?: Yes and steam speak (it works surprisingly well
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?: Yes, though I just started this year when I built my computer. I was emmersed in DUST 514 prior to. Its a similar style
    Favorite class?: Engineer Lately, I enjoy being a repairing gunner as well. Medic is also fun
    Why are you joining this outfit?: I would like to be a part of coordinated efforts as well as becoming a better and better player
    Are you good at following orders?: Yes, I will want to know why sometimes so I can learn more but I would follow them with or without an answer
    Are you good at giving orders?: If I think I have something creative to share, definitely
    Are you a helpful person?: Always
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?: Teamwork, win or lose when your a part of a team its usually more fun :p and the team can improve
  4. Josari

Do you have a microphone and speak english?: Yes to both.
    Do you have discord?: Yes.
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?: I have it installed and yes, I have played it before.
    Favorite class?: Heavy Assault
    Why are you joining this outfit?: I am joining this outfit to hopefully get better at my class and the game.
    Are you good at following orders?: Yes.
    Are you good at giving orders?: Um, that can be my weak point.
    Are you a helpful person?: I try to be.
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?: Teamwork is definitely more important to me. There's no I in team and if the team doesn't do well, there can't be any WIN.

By the way, my name is Suvukai in the game.
  5. Josari

Scratch that. I tried it in-game. People telling me not to talk. So I guess the game is elitist junk after all.
  6. whalerman628

Do you have a microphone and speak english?: yes to both
    Do you have discord?: yes
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?: since 2014
    Favorite class?: defiantly light assault but I can go for some infiltrator
    Why are you joining this outfit?: I'm looking to join a group of more engaged individuals who are interested in competitive gameplay and you guys seem to fit the bill
    Are you good at following orders?:yep yep
    Are you good at giving orders?: yes this is where I prefer to be but I also understand that not everyone gets to be in the order giving position
    Are you a helpful person?: I try to be, most people around me say I am
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?: teamwork, winning is fun and all but I play the game for the game which is teamwork
  7. JacP

Do you have a microphone and speak english?: Yes, and I like to think I can
    Do you have discord?: I do, my ID is Jac#7757
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?: I have several hundred hours on PS4 Planetside, I'm starting out fresh on PC
    Favorite class?: Medic, with a focus on long range engagement, though I like to dabble in air and ground vehicle gunning.
    Why are you joining this outfit?: Because I'm just starting back up on PC, and Planetside is meant to be played with an Outfit
    Are you good at following orders?: Depends who you ask. I think I'm pretty good at it, people whove give me orders would disagree
    Are you good at giving orders?: Ooo you betcha
    Are you a helpful person?: I believe I am. An outfit is only as good as its worst player, and helping everyone get to the same level is what being in an outfit is about.
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?: I've won enough by myself. I want to play this game with a team, and that means nothing without teamwork. At this point in my Planetside career I'd prefer to lose with a team than win by myself.

My IGN is Saputawsit. My old PS4 profile is here.
  8. FuzzyNova

Do you have a microphone and speak english?: Yes i have a mic and yes i speak enlgish
    Do you have discord?: Yes
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?: The last year and a half
    Favorite class?: Heavy Asssault, Light Assault, Infil
    Why are you joining this outfit?:I have yet to really exp an active fun outfit. I dont count the Outfits that have 20000 players or the ones that never have anything going on
    Are you good at following orders?: Yes, to the best of my ability
    Are you good at giving orders?:Yes. If my knowledge on the tactics or Set Plan is solid. Or just do what command says by the book
    Are you a helpful person?:I can be very helpful
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?: Both? Winning is not fun if your a sour butt when you lose. Teamwork, friendships and defying insane odds with your allies and comrades seems to be the winning bet. Something i have not had the chance to experience in this game too much yet. Im not new. But not old. I am right at the prime where my skills increased through trial and error. I am seeking an Outfit to call Home
  9. omglolwtfbbqlol

Do you have a microphone and speak english?: Yes
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?: I'm new to the game
    Favorite class?: Engineer and Medic
    Why are you joining this outfit?: Looking for more people to play with
    Are you good at following orders?: Yes
    Are you good at giving orders?: Once I'm comfortable with the game, yes
    Are you a helpful person?: Yes
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?: Winning through teamwork
  10. captinfuzzy

Do you have a microphone and speak english yes
    Do you have discord?: yes captinfuzzy#8364
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?:yes
    Favorite class?: medic
    Why are you joining this outfit?:Looking for more people to play with
    Are you good at following orders?:yes
    Are you good at giving orders?:yes
    Are you a helpful person?:yes
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?:there the same
  11. Naturalhero07

Do you have a microphone and speak english?: Yes and yes
    Have you played Planetside 2 before?: I played a little 2 years ago (20h) and I'm now looking to get more serious into the game
    Favorite class?: tbd
    Why are you joining this outfit?:I want to be part of an active outfit to do more teamwork, get better at the game and understand the strategies
    Are you good at following orders?: Yes!
    Are you good at giving orders?:Yes irl, but I don't know the game enough for now
    Are you a helpful person?:Yes
    What's more important to you, Teamwork or Winning?: I feel like teamwork is necessary to win in PS2 so I will go with teamwork. However whether it is to 'goof' around or play to win, it is always more fun in a team!