Infinite turrets for Engineers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RedBlack, Mar 25, 2020.

1. RedBlack

After the update, i am able to place as many turrets as i want. Bug or feature?
    [IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. Saiura

Can confirm.
    Those turrets also seem to just stay up indefinitely unless destroyed.
    I had a turret placed in a bio-lab fight and forgot about it, half an hour later while I was fighting half way across the map I suddenly got kill assists as the fight had moved back to said bio-lab.
  3. mooses32moo

Survivalist implant lvl 5 reload buff

making this bug when you to long play and death going with same class

medic schild heal same problem normal 6sec then later 0sec

bug become this time spitefire , medic schild heal and rocklets rife more feedback have i this time not

And is of all fraktion(VS,TR,NC,NSO) at ps4
  4. SarahM

I'm here to play an MMOFPS, not a tower defense game. :)

btw, servers will be going down for a hotfix for this issue any moment now.
  5. FriendlyHuman

Fixed. Twitter:
    "[ALERT] We're performing region-by-region server restarts this evening in order to hotfix the Spitfire Turret bug currently on live. Downtime is expected to be under 15 minutes - any Outfit with an active Bastion will automatically receive a new Bastion in their Outfit Armory".
  6. Nakor

Auraxitism Farms presents the newest in crop harvesting technology! Yes it's BEEP BOOP DAKKA! Watch those pesky light assaults go down in a hail of death as 30 turrets track, acquire and harvest your crops!*

* Absurd target acquisition delay may allow C4 faeries to run straight at dozens of turrets, throw and detonate C4 in your face anyway.
  7. jgolenbo Communications Manager

Thanks for the reports, guys - the fix has been applied on all servers, but less us know if you see it pop up again.