Expeditions and NPC error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OlfenWolfSlayer, Mar 18, 2020.

1. OlfenWolfSlayer

Server Emerald, Outfit OPLB - Operation Liberation

We crafted an Expedition: Synthium - Long which ran for the full 72 hours. When we go to the Expedition NPC in Sanctuary he's still saying that the boys are out on the expedition and to come back later. There seems to be no way to collect the resources from the Expedition Coordinator.
    • Up x 2
  2. Truebytes

Server Connery - Outfit - RWoB - Rastafarians Without Borders

Our Outfit is having the same issue. We waited 72 hours, the NPC still just says the boys are out on an expedition. No resources were awarded before or after the time expired. We were online while this occurred.
    • Up x 2
  3. SteelMantis

Server Connery Outfit POE Path of Enlightenment

We had the same thing happen with a long Synthium Expedition, a shorter one worked normally earlier.
    • Up x 1
  4. Metalsheep

Server Emerald - Outfit - xCOx - The Cohort TR

We also had a long Synthium expedition which seems to have just vanished. Cannot claim.
    • Up x 1
  5. DJPX

We had the same problem on Miller we run a long expedition too and we didn´t got anything but the 1 day expedition did work fine
    • Up x 1
  6. OlfenWolfSlayer

So the one day and two day expeditions seem to work fine for Synthium just not the three
  7. SteelMantis

The second three day Synthium expedition that we started right after the first one failed did work when it came back a few days ago.

Either it's fixed and I missed the announcement (if it was announced) or it's a roll of dice.
  8. RexV14

It still deosnt work for me and my outfit.
    Cobalt.
    [Edit: All 3 types of exploration]