Meltdown Alerts Don't Give Certs/Iso/Implants (again)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nakor, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Nakor

Title pretty much says it all. Downloaded the patch on logging in today, won two alerts as Emerald NC tonight, got nothing but A7. Same thing for everyone in my squad.
    • Up x 4
  2. KAAS

Same problem here.

Since the last update I do not get any implants or implant points anymore. I do get enough of all other pointless currencies like Merit, A7 database currency and nanites, but zero ISO-4 for implants or bonus implants for locking continents.

Don't even know what to do with A7 and Merit... It's just a number ever growing and no idea what to spend it on.
  3. jgolenbo Communications Manager

We have a fix for this that is ready to push out, but we're scheduling that hotfix for 6AM PDT / 3PM GMT tomorrow (Tuesday, March 17) to avoid dropping servers in the middle of EU primetime. Will continue monitoring - if you still noticing this happening after *THAT* fix, please let us know here.
    • Up x 3
  4. Ra3van

we're scheduling that hotfix for 6AM PDT / 3PM GMT tomorrow (Tuesday, March 17) to avoid dropping servers in the middle of EU primetime. The servers are down NOW in the middle of EU Prime, so what happened?
  5. PlainsDrifter

IS this is going to give us cert and iso points for capturing contitents now ?