update a mess!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by melioa, Mar 11, 2020.

1. melioa

do not like this new update, it is a total mess. it was so not ready to go live.
    • Up x 2
  2. BrbImAFK

Why? You have given no reasons. People seemed happy on PTS, so what's bugging you? This kind of post is unhelpful, and just sets a negative tone in the community without actually achieving anything.

If you can't be arsed to provide proper feedback, don't bother writing a whiny-***** post like this one.
    • Up x 5
  3. MrMagicGuns

Are you going to explain...
    • Up x 2
  4. Ssidistik

/E Does the P O T A T O dance and thinks its the games fault.
  5. TRspy007

Well the zooming out minimap and the lack of capture times on the hud are pretty annoying problems, that should have been addressed.

Also the fact there's 2 sanctuaries, people can walk in space are minor problems.

Add props to the dude that removed iso alert wins, really helps with the grind.
  6. Bullwinkle 01

Not a minor problem, you *can* walk in space. It's gravity and friction that lets you walk, not air. #physics
  7. Ballzley

I agree. This update made my toilet clog.

That, and the modelo-whatever-virus. Stoopid update.
    • Up x 1
  8. TRspy007

Nice. Very nice.

Instead of being a donkey, you’d ask yourself how the person got into space in the first place. The NS sanctuary is bugged, and it’s possibke for players to go outside and walk in space. So if I must be specific, the problem is that people have access to go outside the sanctuary and into space (now I assume this wasn’t meant to happen, since the devs didn’t include airdocks stuff to facilitate a spacewalk).

Now a little bit more, since you seem to waste your time commenting pointless irrelevant stuff. The “#physics” when quoting a game like planetside 2 just highlights the fact you’re a fool. Falling through the map, tanks that climb mountains and hover bikes that defy gravity, bullets that have no drop, and the added fact that the guy is walking around in space without a spacesuit are just a few ways the game blatantly ignores the rules of physics. Oh also the fact that we can spawn vehicles and respawn after we die should be a solid indicator that physics isn’t the games forte. Not that it really matters, it is a sci-fi game after all.

Not quite sure what was the point of your reply, but it did a good job identifying your intellect (or rather lack of).
    • Up x 1