Tomorrow's the big day !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rooklie, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Rooklie

I know nothing except from what I read on this post (in case you haven't read it) :

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...scalation-pc-mega-update.253556/#post-3546160

I really don't know and I really can't guess at how it's gona play out, but I'm super excited. (I'm an eternla optimist!!)))

In particular, I was suprised at the introduction of trade. Trade? Trade? TRADEEEE? What is there to trade in PS2???? hahaha

And just one thing, a small thing, which I think iks awesome :

"
    • Cloaked infantry/vehicles can no longer capture control points.
    (edit -> I wonder if they can still "hold" points) (winks at those 4 am invisible stalkers :))
    "

[IMG]
  2. Campagne

Oh boy, a new currency. That always makes things better!

The winning faction gets more of it too? Great! I can't wait to get out there and win 20% of all the alerts I participate in, if that. For real though at least we fncking get some A7 for playing, which is still more than can be said about everything.
  3. Eternaloptimist

There is only one Eternal Optimist!

I should be back in the game soon now that the country I've moved to is finally getting fibre optic broadband
    • Up x 4
  4. TRspy007

At least we get a better chance of unlocking the alert reward weapons (unless ofc they treat it like the iso grind).

That said, I find there's already enough bobthebuilders spamming orbital strikes, and I'm not excited now outfits can add to this spam.

Also not a fan of the bastion pulling 48 esfs at once when we have no viable AA option. RIP infantry fights.
    • Up x 2
  5. Rooklie

What are the chances !? :)