A.S.P MAX

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tattoon, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Tattoon

Would like to know why there is no 20% discount on MAX?
    • Up x 2
  2. Liewec123

I did wonder why there was no max ASP.
    Don't think we'll get one now though!
    ASP is one of those ideas that they added with future intention but then abandoned. (like implants, construction, NSO.)
  3. Tattoon

Yah they seem to do rushed things and then realize, it was less good for the game but good for their wallets...
  4. Rooklie

because it's OP and they know that people like what is OP, that people WANT what is OP

ie -> demand is high --> no discousnt

cause it's OP

that's actually why it's OP

Did I mention that it was OP? :)
  5. TRspy007

MAX: dies in 3 archer rounds or 1 lmg mag without kinetic armor (let's consider people usually focus fire on MAX, it dies in 2 seconds)

MAX: dies in 1 C4, 1 tank mine, 1 rocket +AV, ect without ordnance armor.

In short, costs 450 nanites to pull and brings basically nothing without medics, engineers and recon darts constantly taking care of it like a baby. It's far from OP, the only question would be why do you even want 20% reduction on the MAX?

They could tie it in with MBTs I guess, but it's totally not worth it on it's own.
    • Up x 1
  6. Rooklie

compare faction specific MAX to the OP P2W one.

I mean if you wana pull stats and figures and numbers, you can't compare apples and oranges !
  7. TRspy007

????????????????????????????

What are you even trying to say here?

The NS one is the weakest, least versatile and just complete garbage. It's not supposed to be a MAX anyways, it's just a support class. Hence the fact it gets a shield bubble and grenades. I just wish they made the MAX stronger when it uses the shield bubble, so it can actually help infantry push instead of just killing it like on the prowler.
  8. Rooklie

What I am trying to say, is I have a killed a lot of MAXs, the OP P2W one is the hardest.

Hopefully, I succeed in what I'm trying to do this time !
  9. TRspy007

.........which had nothing to do with my original post, nor this thread if I read the title correctly. And if you really think that NS MAXes are OP, then buy a membership.