MrJinggls - Team Killer

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SagopaTR, Feb 26, 2020.

1. SagopaTR

I hope you punish this player. Because he shows constant aggression towards me. Although I reported it over and over again, it was still not banned.

I still do not understand why you do not permanently ban such imbalanced people who deliberately attack their teammates.

The heavier the punishment you give them, the other players will set an example for such behavior.

I say I report it to you many times, it smiles at me.

I wonder what he trusts, knowing that he will not be punished. Do I have an official I know in Daybreak or is it something different?

We report them through the player reporting system. The answer is that they will examine that player.

However, there is no penalty or sanction. As long as you continue like this, such characterless children will miss the fervor of people.

I open this topic on the forum because I don't think the player reporting system works. Players cheat or attack teammates, but no penalty against them. They continue to play.

If you intend to release PlanetSide 3 with this head, I think don't start this business :) I think PlanetSide has become history with Sony. I do not see any obstacles or sanctions imposed on players in any way.

The most ridiculous part is that an airplane with 3000 dp is bursting with 1 shell by a dalton that deals 1500 damage.

Dalton was the favorite weapon of incompetent players who used the gun trick. Unfortunately, developers cannot detect such tricks.

If you do not prohibit this player from this exception, I will kill him wherever I see him. Because your justice system is very strange.

001:
    [IMG]

002:

[IMG]

003:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Rooklie

it it helps, (normally) your weapons get locked REALLY FAST if you TK in this game.

I was told, never tested it, that it has to do with how much friendly damage you do, not with how many times he or she kills you.

(so if you're low HP and he TK you, he can do it more than if you're full HP).

Still, honestly, I have TK a lot and I have been TK a lot, and the system is really tight these days, you get weapon locked FAST. not only that, but (I don't know for how long), it remembers, so if the guy continues to TK when his weapons are not disabled anymore, he gets disabled weapons really fast.

The trick when dealing with griefers (I get a lot, by that I mean that there are players who get so mad at me they will switch to my faction to TK me, TK my sundy, whatever), is to pretend that you want to kill them, but you don't, so that you make them kill you. After I don't remember how many times, maybe 4 deaths, they can't use their weapons anymore, for quite a long time.
    _____

In shot, honestly, die a few times, then he can't do ****.
  3. SagopaTR

Unfortunately, the first gun crash time is very short. The second deadlock period is, I guess, not more than 10 minutes. The third crash does not even take 30 minutes.

These are not permanent solutions, they will continue this behavior unless such players are sanctioned. Also, the person I am talking about always uses liberator and attacks with dalton. So the gun needs to kill me at least 5-6 times to be affected by deadlock time.

Considering the duration, it can kill me many times over 30 minutes.

I have come across such players before. I think his name is Aces or Ac3s. He was playing on the Terran Republic / Miller Server. Every time I killed him, the room changed sides and left the fire of friends. Although we eventually reported it over and over again, all accounts were permanently banned in sony time.

Unfortunately, daybreak is unfair about it. I do not have to change positions or leave the game just because of these players. I want to have fun while playing games, but when such toxic and small children, people get cold from the game.

I hope DAYBREAK takes serious steps on this issue because there is so much imbalance and injustice in the game. Besides, when I have such players, I don't feel like playing PlanetSide 2.

Developers who make logic in every job. It cannot explain the explosion of an aircraft with 3000 defense points by a weapon that deals 1500 max damage at a time. Because it's funny as funny. Make sure that up to 90% of the cheating players in the game spend time in the liberator and use dalton. Because it is very difficult to detect it. With a new cheat mechanism, they can easily deceive even many anti-cheat software.

We have seen his example in csgo for 3 years. KATEBOT, which even the famous VAC system could not detect for 3 years :)

I know that it is written in planetside 2 in similar software because I have done a lot of research on such cheat satin sites before. I reported them to support, but they still couldn't prevent many of them.

Today's cheating logic is injected into the game through a program installed on the computer. Then he starts the game and starts using the trick in a different program :)

Anyway, I hope they can solve this kind of problems at PLANETSIDE 2 without removing PALENETSIDE 3, otherwise it would be a huge disappointment.
    • Up x 1
  4. Towie

Hmm - something fishy going on here.

Against your character (300hz) - he does not appear on your fisu killboard, which means he has killed you 4 times or less.

That said - there's some potential TK action going on with MrJinggls - he and ImSorryThatImStrong have both the number 1 killed-by and killed stats on each other.

I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye...
    • Up x 2
  5. SagopaTR

I don't care how many times he kills, we just want to get rid of the little brats who intentionally kill and swear at their teammates. After Sony, PlanetSide wrapped 2 ****. Such impersonalities multiplied in the game.

I know this dishonest will not be banned again. Because Daybreakgame can't do this job. Irregular weapon forces (example 1500 ap max - ESF 3000 dp max. Only one shoot. Ez for hackers.), no banned toxic players, cheater players in game. (ESP - RADAR HACK). If I count more, it will last until morning. I don't think Planetside 3 should come. A management that cannot handle PlanetSide 2. He can't deal with it.

It has to sell the game for a fee because there are always more cheats in free games.

When creating an account, it should be (Mobile authentication) instead of email address verification. You can create only one account for a phone number. When banned, he needs a new phone number.

During the login, if PhotoShop, TeamViewer and similar applications are open, it should give warning and not start the game. By preventing 3rd party software from working, you minimize the use of cheating. (Because new generation tricks are used by injecting on such applications.)

It should permanently turn off harm to teammates, it will be a great measure for toxic players. (You kill him many times, then he goes to where you are and takes revenge on you. We are experiencing similar events every day.)

Players who display insults, swearing and racist attitudes should be sanctioned. If he still continues this attitude after his first warning, his account must be permanently suspended. (This prevents such people from multiplying in the future.)

That's when PlanetSide 3 can be made.
    • Up x 2
  6. BrbImAFK

I find this whole thing suspicious...

1. This post was made long after the incident at hand. Long enough for your PS2Players board to clear so nobody can check on your story.
    2. Your Fisu board does not show this stuff at all.
    2. Your Fisu deaths board does not show this *player* at all.
    3. Your Fisu board *does* show that you were doing a buncha A2G ****tery about the same time.

If it's even true that he killed you (and given your outfit allegiances, I wouldn't put a bit of Paintshop edditry past you), my guess is that you were both going for the same kills and you just got in the way of his weapons fire.

And besides, maybe it's just petty of me but given the kind of cancer-gameplay your killfeed says you engage in, I've got no sympathy at all.

[edit] Oh yeah... and if he's breaking the "rules" by TKing you a few times (which is in doubt), you are *definitely* breaking the rules because naming 'n shaming is explicitly prohibited by RPG.
    • Up x 1
  7. TR5L4Y3R

oh look a witchhunting threat were the OP explictly calls out a player .... nice D-move there dude .. maybe next time you rather go and write a report than being a d ouche on the forums ..
    • Up x 1
  8. InexoraVC

MrJinggls, ImSorryThatImStrong kill ESFs in one shot despite what maneuvers ESFs do.
    • Up x 2
  9. Gen.Drake61

The dev team basically they will no longer be handling teamkilling on a past twitch stream. At this point I have 2 suggestions for you:
    1. Either cancel your sub and quit permanently
    Or...
    2. Cancel your sub and dont give them your money ever again but continue to play without a sub or battle cash.
    I took option 2 as giving them my money when they have a responsibility to punish these players and trolls who go out of their way to bully others via teamkilling by permanently banning them forever,but their like well take your money and slap you in the face and that the one doing the teamkilling is your problem not ours was to me like saying **** you to me.
    Daybreak will never change whether they go by a new studio name or not.
    • Up x 1