[Suggestion] Please get rid of Death Focus

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tykune, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Tykune

When a player dies, the camera focuses in on the person who killed that player. This is something that few people may like or not care about, but it is definitely something that a lot more people do not like. This is especially true for infiltrators as it makes it hard for who are supposed to be stealthy to keep their locations hidden when the camera is literally focusing in on where they are moving and going, or even for long range snipers when they want to keep their location hidden.

I am not sure who's gameplay decision this was, but it was an absolutely terrible one and I would like to see it removed.
    • Up x 2
  2. P149U3

been saying it for a long time but they don't care
    • Up x 1
  3. TommySharks

I guess theres the way the game forces you to be more active xDD
    I'm stalker mode fan so my personal opinion doesn't matter but i'm ganking other infiltrators in different circumstances but noticed that CQC-sniping is real thing: 1) its challenging, 2) CQC-sniper is mobile and he doesn't care much about kill cam.
  4. adamts01

I've come back and killed so many sneaky people that I'd never have found without that stupid kill cam. I feel bad for them.