2/2/2017 Update was a horrible move

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Somentine

Citation is me. I am citation. I've also crunched the numbers on how removing the blur from EMP grenade would make the game 5.138% better.
  2. Skraggz

Allow me to just pull a number out of the magical hat, hey look at that, I got a 99% sure you're blowing smoke.
  3. Somentine

Im 99.849% sure you're taking this just a touch too literal.
  4. Silkensmooth

The radar darts are visible to the enemy imo so that we can tell who is a cheater.

If some guy seems to be finding me more easily/often than he should, i always check the map when i die to see if there are sensor darts or motion spotters, or vehicles which might potentially have radar on them. If none of these things are present and the guy is doing things that are unusual, i conclude he is possibly a cheater.
  5. Silkensmooth

I DO think radar is overpowered actually. Well powerful, very powerful at least. And it kills me how many infils dont even use it.

Ive been playing vs heavy for the battlegoose, (even though ill probly never use it), and ive had to get a crossbow with detect bolts because none of the infs shoot darts.

I mainly play infil, and darts are a game changer.

We roll into a base, there are some guys inside a point cap room, we dont know how many and everyone hangs back getting sniped or whatever and then i shoot some darts, we know there are 4 guys up there and bang game over.

On the other hand there exists an implant called sensor shield which negates radar to a large degree.

Don't like radarr as a flanker, then sensor shield is a must, i wear it ALWAYS on my inf.
    • Up x 1