Returning Emerald Player - Which faction needs help?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Rohn, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Rohn

Looking to return to the game after several years. Which faction is in need of some fresh blood and why? Trying to get a feel for the situation on the ground here.
  2. PhantomShadows

I'm VS but both of the other factions definitely need people. We already have enough people that rush objectives in VS, but TR usually needs help picking up their slack as they start of strong, claiming a lot of territory, but then they lose it suddenly. I think players leave after claiming territory then TR ends up losing.

NC also needs more determined people on their side. They're usually good with attacking, but they will often give up too easily if they get boxed into respawn rooms (While VS for example won't care how boxed in they are and will keep trying, which I think is why we succeed often, we're not the most tactical but we get through by being stubborn). I've experienced people cowering in the spawn room in NC while I was charging out throwing grenades. I died a lot, but if we all charged at once I know we could have been able to retake the base. People would be meatshields but we would be able to push the enemies off the spawn room.
  3. Oddbobs

Check out RG5 for TR - we have regular OPS every friday at 7pm EST and have open platoons running every now and again - current 40 players and muster roughly 10 atm (only 1 month old). Requirements are in our recruitment description.