[Suggestion] Damage to ESF aircraft by C150 Dalton needs to be replaced.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SagopaTR, Jan 29, 2020.

1. SagopaTR

Damage to ESP aircraft by C150 Dalton needs to be replaced.

I've been playing this game since its inception. Here, please do not undermine the issue with toxic messages. My message is not to such toxic players anyway. I am sure the developers will be interested in this issue closely.

C150 Dalton has undergone different changes for a very long time, but I think damage to ESF aircraft is exaggerated.

You can see that the damage done in the Gun Description is 1500. However, he detonates an airplane with 3000 health points with a single cannonball. I think this should definitely be balanced.

Although many people claim that the game is not cheating, there are many people who do not believe it. Why do you think these types of players use only dalton gun only in 24/7 liberator? The reason is very simple because everyone knows that the dalton exploded the planes in a single move, and this does not cause much doubt. The tactics of the cheaters on dalton are very simple, they miss a few shots and then lock you with a right + left click and explode you with a single dalton ball.

Would he be such a good player? Yes, definitely, but even the best players can sometimes stumble and sometimes their teams can slip. I see that these players do not have such things at all, if you are a player who constantly uses aircraft and sees you as dangerous, he kills you directly :) No matter how much you report him, they are not detected by planetside 2.

The reason is very simple, they integrate the cheat into a different computer program with an import program before the game starts, then run the game and activate the cheat as if there were no changes in the game files.

I am a software and web programmer. I know more or less how these things work, in a few games the same tricks have been used for more than 3-4 years and it is very difficult to detect. To give you the simplest example, it is prepared in a logic that can even pass cheating software like Valve and EasyAntiCheat.

When you halve Dalton's damage to ESF planes, it will be much easier to spot these tricks, and most of the cheaters will stop using dalton. Instead, they will continue to shoot tanks, planes and similar things using a tank :) We have seen that even a 120 level user was banned in the past, a Russian player using dalton in liberator.

This person was not detected until he was 120. Until he was put on video several times by a user. Teams in sonny time know this, daybreak needs to take a step on this. If you cannot prevent cheats, you can cut the tools they use or the power of weapons by half and remove them from their situation.

I would like to point out that some of the users in the game use ESP hacks and we record these players many times and record them on video. Why are these players still in the game? :) Instead of using Aimbot style things, only the view of the enemy players gives them the advantage. I think these users should be detected.

In addition, the phone verification system should definitely be brought to the game. A user can only open 1 account and associate their account with their phone number. Since it is a bit troublesome to get a different phone number with each trick, this will be a good measure against cheating.

Using the EasyAntiCheat style software of PlanetSide 2 will prevent it in many simple tricks. My favorite feature in the EasyAntiCheat system is that when you run a software while it is in the game, it throws you out of the game. : =)

Most importantly, for PlanetSide 3, it is necessary to take a meticulous measure by carrying out a large-scale study in order not to experience such problems again. Otherwise, as long as the events in PlanetSide 2 continue, their endgame will not be so heartwarming. People want a deceitful game and it is not difficult to achieve it :) Then you can make money by selling as many items as you want in your market. All you have to do is wear a strong shield against tricks.

Finally, there will be those who agree or disagree with my opinion, but I ask you to respect everyone's view. It is enough to leave a message that you kindly agree or disagree with it. There is no need to move the subject to different places or attach different meanings to the subject.

Thank you.

I hope daybreak developers will take a good step on this.

Example Injektor for more games :) For several years, cheats have been used in many games with the same method. An example to players who will deny it.
    Youtube: watch?v=sX9pFHiAynY
    • Up x 1
  2. rsonny

Stop nerf all weapons! Better buff A2A weapons for ESF or/and nerf Liberator armor.
    • Up x 1
  3. SagopaTR

The removal of A2A and Coyote guns from the game, I don't care. However, it is absolutely necessary to bring nurf to C150 Dalton gun. If necessary, liberator armor can be slightly increased.
  4. rsonny

Lol pls not. Its f..g fliyng tank
    • Up x 1
  5. Liewec123

they actually NERFED the anti lib weapon that ESFs had.
    and now they give libs the ability to oneshot ESFs again.

ESFs are supposed to be the thing that keep Libs in check,
    but it is impossible to do that while libs can oneshot ESFs.

we need to once again remove the dalton oneshot and give Airlocks their anti lib potential again.
    • Up x 2