[Suggestion] Forum Mod

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AllRoundGoodGuy, Jan 27, 2020.

1. AllRoundGoodGuy

If Rogue Planet Games was to appoint a community mod, who do you think here that's on the forums should get the title?
  2. Demigan

I would do someone active, largely impartial, who does not have a lot of bias and has a calm approach to any situation.

I dont think we have people like that on these forums currently.
    • Up x 3
  3. BrbImAFK

I dunno, Demi. I reckon there's a few people that, when they're wearing a "Imma mod" hat would be a little different than when they're wearing a "passionate player" hat.
    • Up x 1
  4. Rooklie

For a start, for obvious reasons, there is a conflict of interest if a mod plays the game. Which basically eliminates everyone posting on these forums.

So ... no one.
  5. Demigan

I guess thats a fair point. Despite that power corrupts, responsibility and clear guidelines can make people better at it.

Who would you nominate as a potential for fair and largely unbiased forum mod?
  6. Liewec123

as there are probably about 5 of us on these forums (everyone else is over at reddit)
    they should make us all mods and let the chaos ensue!
    :p
  7. Fisheyed

any examples of where moderation is needed?
  8. AllRoundGoodGuy

Exactly. What is the fun of breaking rules if there is nobody here to enforce them?
    • Up x 1
  9. AllRoundGoodGuy

[IMG]

Woah, where did he come from.
    • Up x 1
  10. Demigan

Apparently the rogue planet already had an occupant.
    • Up x 1