Wheat out the exploits and fix the game (suggestions in the thread all ready)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xpatakdodo, Jan 26, 2020.

1. xpatakdodo

Hi guy xpatakdodo here to share my sobbing tale.

Over my 6 years of playing this game I've never seen so many cheaters , hackers , exploiters as of late.
    From blatant players who play for few hours till they get mass reported ( since that is the ONLY method that works unlike battleeye) to the more sophisticated 6 KDR players that have an outfit behind them to defend them ( and use excuses like "get good", "latency").

Since the game system failed why don't the developers allow the players to spectate in first person players or actually have a normal death cam like "Call of duty" or "cs:go" that shows them from the players perspective how they killed you and have the ability to extract the keyboard and mouse inputs from the playback video ( Doom 1993 had this , and it was used to remove hackers who speed ran the game yes that old *** game).

And punish players who play with connections that "conveniently" break by freezing all of their inputs (game in short) so that they are unable to send any information to the server. Its their fault after all for attempting to play this game from a toaster (there is a minimum requirement after all)

Please if anyone has an opinion on the matter please share them. :)
    • Up x 2
  2. Rooklie

anything to reduce cheaters, I'll support.

Also anything to reduce what is unfair. Some players, without cheating, have an unfair advantage, others have an unfair disadvantage, you can't prevent it, but anything to reduce that..
  3. AllRoundGoodGuy

Pretty obvious to me that you need to git gud, and stop blaming things on cheaters/exploits when 9/10 times it's due to lag.
  4. Towie

5. xpatakdodo

Sure i could just "gid gud" but i could also get "git gudder" with said ideas, where one of them is an actually working kill cam that does not show me a brick wall every time i gid out mached, or a recording where i can analise the inputs of my planetside 2 idols. As for the lag part it wouldn't hurt to punish people with bad connection who just refuse to fix it right?
  6. AllRoundGoodGuy

/s