[Suggestion] Revive/Repair tracking

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Terrince, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Terrince

Hello all,
    So I think it'd be really awesome to see how many revives players have done!
    Also how many repairs, though not quite sure how/what would track for that.

This game is not about KD but TEAMWORK!
    I think recursion tracks it per session but I don't have/want it.

"So you can kill more then you die. Good, wonder what kept you up?" -Combat Medic
    • Up x 2
  2. AllRoundGoodGuy

Where have I heard that the score board should include things other then kd...
  3. Demigan

Once a week since the game's release.
    • Up x 1
  4. Bragg

Yes, and they should remove death stats from the game. Keep only kills and other scores. Would give player more teamwork focus than their personal KDR's, which seems to be 99,9% of players worries from the launch of the game.

Even now you can see situation where players are scared to go into capture areas because they worry about KDR. And so many times i have rushed first in, and magically when i am willing to take the first shots and die. Everyone else follows. Funny thing.
    • Up x 1
  5. BrbImAFK

Yeah, I've noticed this too. Nobody pushes the point because their l33t-MLG-KDR might suffer. But if YOU are prepared to eat all the bullets, they'll happily follow along to collect all the kills. :rolleyes: