How do you access NSO Directives on PTS?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Hex NZ, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Hex NZ

Made a NSO toon on PTS, unable to find where I can test the Kuwa and other directive weapons. I'm currently 'grinding NSO' on Connery, so would like to know how they are.
  2. Liewec123

can you not buy the directive bundle in the depot for 1 cert?
    i don't have PTS anymore but that is how it used to be
    • Up x 1
  3. Hex NZ

Thats what I thought, a guy in the PTS said he thought that was the way too, but he couldn't find the bundle either (as UNLOCKED). He had the KUWA, just didn't know how he got it.
    I don't have any other toon on the PTS (No VS, TR or NC) just NSO. If that matters.
  4. FunkFest

I couldn't find it on any char all 4 factions. First time I even looked for it, due to not being a directive focused player.
    My VS char had an unavailable bundle. That is all it said no image or description or cost.

Might be worth filing a bug report, I'll vote on it. I don't have any experience with the directives on PTS prior to this so someone more knowledgeable in the subject would probably provide better details.
  5. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Hi there,

the bundle with all ATX Weapons used to be available for players back a year ago. This is no longer the case but might possibly be changed again in the future.