Poll To take HOSSIN Continent out of the rotation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Savadrin

lol.
  2. paleopterix

I really hate Hossin. I have no problem with any ot the other three continents. Only Hossin. Because It is so BADLY DESIGNED!! Everything stinks, from base design to those stupid undestructible roots, placet at the worst possible locations all over an incoherent terrain.... I understand there are people who like this continent but, from what I've seen, the majority do not. So, my proposal would be to remove Hossin from the rotation queue, if only when there is just ONE continent opened for play. Or, another idea, let Hossin opened forever but keep rotating the other three, so that at any moment we couldhave Hossin (for those who like it) AND any of the three good continents (for everyone else..) opened for play, at the same time.
    Having Hossin as the only option during big parts of the day, as it is now, is stupid as hell and only makes people leave the game!!!
  3. Scroffel5

I don't want to take Hossin out. I don't like Hossin, but I don't want to take it out. Just make it always open as a separate continent and let anyone who wants to play on it play on it.
  4. OneShadowWarrior

No thanks, we don’t have enough maps as is.
    • Up x 1
  5. ican'taim

Wasn't Hossin supposed to have interlink facilities?
  6. Exileant

:confused: DENIED! :eek: I LOVE HOSSIN!!!!
  7. YellowJacketXV

How do you not like the Hossin treehouses?
  8. JohnnyWayne

1. Thread necro.
    2. Remove Indar.
  9. Tozze101

No!
    Hossin is one of my favorites. Hossin would get first place on my list but i don't like the darn fog.
    Esamir is actually one of my least favorite continents..
    • Up x 1
  10. iller

Once they get back to semi regular Bug Patching in this game... they should just CHANGE the opening quarter of the rotation its in, swap it with Indar because currently on Connery at least, Hossin is ALWAYS falling into the after-school primetime slot and its always killed the server pop whenever its there because people just go play some other game or they log to Emerald instead
  11. DarkStarAnubis

Keep Hossin and change the rules to allow at least 2 open continents at any point in time. The population will spread accordingly.
  12. Scatterblak

Love Hossin. If anything needs to go, it's Esamir. One tech plant, so one faction with easy tanks and libs, and everyone else either stealing them or just getting a beat down. It's a snoozer.

13. NCLH

Hossin is ok. Map design is good, but it gets ruined by rocklett rifles.
    Those are far too strong in general but specially on Hossin you have no chance of hitting them behind these rocks and wired roots..