Daybreak NSO is you Cash Cow

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Dec 20, 2019.

1. OneShadowWarrior

I do like that you folks added a sniper rifle, took my advice on the hoverbike from Arena and gave them max suits.

The max suits are crude compared to the other empires, but it’s a start.

Give weapons to each class like you did with the other empires, their own vehicles, more cosmetic choices, helmets, armor, vehicles and you can just say chaching.
  2. YellowJacketXV

Would you believe me if I told you NSO is still the least played of all factions because there's still no real way to do Outfits and Ops?
  3. DarkStarAnubis

Not only that.

You lack your preferred weapons and stick with low DMG/low RoF things which heavily condition your play-style and God help you if you are an NSO Medic because your main weapon is the Yumi.

Oh and when you die, nobody rezzes you for mysterious reasons. Maybe they think you have contracted some kind of contagious sickness.

Almost nobody plays NSO.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pelojian

well it seems to me NSO was meant for the elite of the elite players who can take weapons common players wouldn't be able to use effectively, also the reason why people don't revive NSO is probably the lack of enough faction specific design so you can visually distinguish friendly NSO corpses from enemies.

imagine as a medic going into a room with NSO corpses scattered and running to one to revive them when it's not an ally, you wasted your time rinse repeat and MAYBE when you were trying to guess which ones you can revive you got riddled with bullets.

even something as simple as a faction icon when aiming at an ally NSO corpse would help to tell which you can revive and which are enemy corpses.
  5. LodeTria

Well that'd require enough NSO players in the first place, which I don't think there is.
  6. Daigons

Why go through the effort of always joining the losing side where you're guaranteed to get the least amount of ISO for when the continent locks? If Daybreak wants to attract more NSO players, than they'll need to give them 300-500 ISO continent lock reward regardless of which faction won.
  7. iller

No I would not, considering that there is a subscription PAYWALL that is in the way before you can even get to that minor quibble
    • Up x 2