PLZ BAN ALL AMERICANS AND NORTH AMERICANS FROM EU SERVER

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Zizoubaba

They are SO ******* DUMB! I swear to God, they all spawn on Cobalt at 1am or 2am and they make ONE HUGE ZERG and then just sit in one base for like 3 hours.

When Alert starts, no one cares, they have a HUGE ZERG and it just sits there, doing nothing, for HOURS

PLZ BAN THESE NOOBS FROM EU SERBVERS Eu player are so much better !

Disclaimer : that was a joke in reaction to another thread asking to ban Australians from NA servers.

Disclaimer number 2 : what I said is a joke, but it"'s actually true! :p
  2. YellowJacketXV

What can we say?
    Americans are good at doing repeated tasks over and over and over again if it has some sort of reward. We're hard workers.
  3. ican'taim

I only play on Connery because my ping is so low on there. :p
  4. DemonicTreerat

While you're at it can we please get the Euro's banned from the NA servers? Nothing worse than finding half your odd-hours platoon is incapable of understanding what "ENGLISH ONLY IN CHAT" means. That makes it pretty much impossible to do something like get your squad to hold up inside the point building because you know the VS will try to drop a full squad directly on the point with a router to set up inside. Instead 2/3 of them are running around outside the walls getting repeatedly farmed by known aimbotters abusing the jump pads.

Which is only marginally worse than dealing the European inability to follow direcations. Tell them to pull Sunderers because we're hitting base A next where someone has already done the leg work and 9.9 times out of 10 they'll rush on foot to base B because its the closest "fun" (ie getting farmed) fight.

Or better yet just roll the european servers into Sol Tech. That way the Russians can spend all day trying to out-cheat the Chinese & Koreans while the rest of the Euros are sitting on hill tops trying to snipe each other.
  5. ZDarkShadowsZ

I was about to facepalm so hard until I read this part.

Ok I facepalmed.
  6. Zizoubaba

OMG

I HAVE BEEN FACE PALMED !!!

[IMG]
  7. ZDarkShadowsZ

Incorrect. I said I facepalmed. My palm goes on my own face. Not yours.

I don't think you'd appreciate a potentially keyboard-germ-ridden palm upon (what I would only hope) a squeaky clean face.

Unless you do.... which would be nasty.
    • Up x 1
  8. Nefaris

yeah the euro lag along with the crap hit reg and the horrible bugs its about all I can handle