Australians

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Atorum, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Atorum

Why should I fight Australians and Asians on, wait for it, North American East server, thats East, not West.
    I dont care, you have your own server in China and stick to it, you are cancerous to this game with your connection.
    Connery is almost dead at this time compared to Emerald, its all because most people cant stand fighting your lagging ***.
    As they move to Emerald they are bringing in Australians and Asians with them since no one wants to play on empty server, with your lag you will destroy Emerald as well.

If your connection is poor or bad you shouldnt be able to play this game, simple as that..
  2. Zizoubaba

You're right! Why the hell not !

Let's make history :)

For the first time ever, since computers were invented, since the growth of the internet and up until today, let's make an online game only for those that have a fiber connection!

If you're ping is higher than 50ms, you can't play.

It would be awesome wouldn't it? :) I wonder why no one has ever done it before?

P.S Plz ban all Americans from Euroepan servers, I don't care about their connection, it's just that they are so ***** dumb lol Use your own American servers thanks.
  3. Atorum

Nice side-tracking.
    Anyway, im from Europe, my first char was 100 TR on Miller, when I moved to Canada I didnt decide to play on Miller, I played on Emerald, is that so hard to comprehend?
    Play on the closest server to you (reason why I didnt mention South Americans, they dont have option), if you are in Japan and playing on NA East, well ,eff you....
    Also, poor connection is around 150ms and up

P.S Australians are the worst when it comes to lagging
  4. Pelojian

blame DBG for killing briggs by allowing server transfers to connery and then shutting down the server because the wallets migrated to a server where they lag by at least 150ms which isn't any different then being trapped on soltech.
  5. Johannes Kaiser

Again, people might have different reasons for playing on a server that is a fair chunk of earth away. And some might be stuck there while desperately wanting to leave by now...
    This is pointless.