PS2 Live Stream Moved to December

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Sites, Nov 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sites Executive Producer, Planetside 2

Hey everyone,

Just a heads-up that we will be postponing today’s live stream.

In addition to the general anniversary topics, we planned to announce details around a major update that we're preparing for release early next year. The heart of today’s live stream was to discuss the upcoming release in detail, showcase assets, in-game walk-through, etc. However, and for the sake of complete transparency, there were a few key things we felt critical to this announcement and discussion that are just not ready to present today.

I’ve opted to hold off until the week of December 9th, so we can continue preparing the update and have a much more refined unveiling during the live stream. The specific date and time will be announced in early December.

Again, my apologies for the decision to postpone, but we can't wait to share more details in a few weeks!

Thank you,
    Andy Sites
    • Up x 4
  2. g0aten

Glad you're postponing cause I can't watch today ;)
  3. ZorcTheAbomination

4. Wrel's Do-Rag

Are you moving all the assets from PS Arena into Planetside 2 and shutting down PS Arena once and for all, giving it the Star Wars Holiday Special treatment where we all just pretend it never happened? Please say yes.
    • Up x 4
  5. Busta007

I know you are making a great effort to make this but could you fix the ps2 store in ps4? The anniversary present doesn't appear in the European server
  6. Fisheyed

lol I actually thought the stream got moved. What a bump.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. ican'taim

this is a year old, somebody lock please.
  8. ThanksPS2

I second the locking of this thread. I'd also like to speak to staff because I'm a new account and I'm struggling to figure out how to even post here.
  9. hypnos97

I second the locking of this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.