Unable to Play Planetside 2 since Anniversary Update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Elvensong, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Lord Nod

so what do people who paid for it already and posted here get?
    • Up x 1
  2. StrikingSpliffs

a Wrel face mask!
    • Up x 1
  3. Noobieness

Just got this This is a mass message intended for players that may have encountered a G99 error.

Thank you for waiting on me to get back to you. I appreciate it. Also, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We recently discovered an issue that led to some connectivity issues with players and we are currently investigating and hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

Our best suggestion would be to periodically login to the game and see if the issue is resolved. Thank you for your continued patience. Take care and have a nice evening!
    • Up x 3
  4. Lord Nod

Woo! Can we pin this or something? Thank you Noobieness. You da real mvp.
  5. Noobieness

Not sure.... I got that from Senior Tech Support As answer to the support ticket I submitted.
    • Up x 1
  6. Zhakathoom

Thanks for sharing!
  7. AgentRed

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I am get the same XD
    • Up x 1
  8. Elvensong

Thanks for the update! I really hope to play soon.
    • Up x 2
  9. TrojonKing 1st

Hmm I think I will go and watch the Joker hopefully it will be backup and running by the time I get back.
    • Up x 1
  10. Dranivar1982

Oh wow its working for me now.
  11. Sy Tarn

Yup same here had no problem even last night. And now today the same thing is happening to me. Getting kinda frustrated here.
  12. Noobieness

Game is up for me now
  13. Lord Nod

Not only is it working, but my account is also properly displaying my 1000 credit refund from yesterday. Thank you daybreak!
  14. Sy Tarn

So for anyone who still has this problem. I validated my game in steam. And it prompted a download i had to trigger. Once i did that i was able to log in completely. Hope this helps.
  15. Elvensong

Game is working for me as well! Tested it twice. Thank you Planetside 2 team!
  16. lordzenchi

Weird situation for me... I'm able to login with my two alts, but unable to login with my main. It just disconnects every time I login from the characters screen.
  17. Zavatun

I was able to log in this morning (New Zealand Time) but now can't get past character screen "logging in" and get kicked from server. I only have one character (cos mummy told me red anad blue are bad mans).
    • Up x 1
  18. Zavatun

UPDATE >>> Happy happy joy joy ! I tried > settings > validate game assets, and it worked fine after that ... back to Esamir !
  19. TrojonKing 1st

can't get past character screen "logging in" and get kicked from server
    • Up x 1
  20. eQQuilibriuM

same for me, i never expect nothing from this company but i still get disappointed.