[Suggestion] Let Us Run and Gun Pistols and Knives

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scroffel5, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Scroffel5

Can we run and gun pistols and knives? Itd be cool to be able to run and shoot one handed weapons and to run and stab with knives. I can understand the knife part, because we have OHK knives in this game. Maybe in power mode you won't be able to run and knife, giving incentive to not use it.

Side note that I just thought about: Wouldn't it be cool if we could give up our primary to have a knife in one hand a pistol in another, or to dual wield pistols or knives?
  2. IVANPIDORVAN

I have ASP perk for secondaries in primary slot, i bought black commisioner to pair my normal commisioner and i wish one day i be able to dual wield them, but this is never gonna happen, let's be real. They can't add tube reload mechanic from pumpshotguns to Butcher, even ******* emissary are broken for how long? Month? Give up son, ded gaem.
  3. Scroffel5

Still gonna suggest it.
  4. JibbaJabba

Haven't used emissary for a while. What's wrong with it?
  5. DarkStarAnubis

Try to ADS and you'll understand ... :)
  6. TR5L4Y3R

ADSing with emisary is super bugged ...
    hunter also bugged on reload ..
    • Up x 1
  7. Scroffel5

How is the Hunter bugged?
  8. TR5L4Y3R

visualy it´s model increases in size when on reload also no sound
  9. JibbaJabba

Gotcha. Bummer :(

Doubt I would have noticed even if I still ran with it. I'm usually hipfiring when I whip out the secondary.