Nerf TR Rotaries and Nerf Pods

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scroffel5, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Scroffel5

I like your comments. I do believe so too. Banshee is really good at killing infantry, and so is Vulcan. Vulcan can also take down vehicles pretty well too. I like your balance ideas too. If the ammo pool is lower, they have less kill potential, and if they are nerfed against ESFs in some way, they truly have to prioritize. Good ideas!

Wrong. Your playstyle is basic. "Oh lemme just spam some ammo this way and some LOLpods that way. Just got 4 kills. Uh oh, I'm being plinked by some infantry weapons. Lemme just turn that way and shoot them. Uh oh, I am being locked on to. Lemme skiddaddle and activate Fire Suppression. Teeheehee. Uh oh, Flak? Lemme get out of their range and just laugh at them while they try to hit me. Teeheehee. Burster MAXs and Rangers? Pft. They can't do anything to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" That is how most ESF pilots play like. Its stupid and basic and you should be dead for your overexertation.

If the meta is running fire suppression, make it so that lockons will light an ESF on fire if they hit. That forces ESFs to get out of range. If the meta is taking primary and secondary gunfire and using that to let them know where you are being shot from, up the damage they do to it. Then it is forced to make the decision of staying for kills or moving out of the area to either repair or heal. That does NOT mean they go down in a few hits. It simply means basic infantry are more of a threat, as they should be. I'm gonna give a story to emphasize this point.

I like to drive the Flash. I drove it towards some enemies who weren't paying attention, shot them, and drove away. They started paying attention. I drove it towards them, shoot at them, and proceed to swifty die due to the amount of people shooting at me. Alright, fair. A TR Harasser was screwing up our team, taking them down left and right. When a 24-48 reinforcement squad jumped in to help us, I rammed the Harasser with my Flash to kind of stop it, and it proceeded to swifty die due to the amount of people shoot at it.

What is my point? It doesn't matter what light armor vehicle you have; if enough people shoot at you, you go down swifty. The ESF doesn't have that. Why? It isn't just simply because it is strong or the weapons don't do enough damage to it, which is true. It is because the ESF works on all 3 planes. It can move forwards and backwards, left and right, and up and down. The ground vehicles don't do that. They can only move forwards and backwards and left and right. How does that make it harder to take down an ESF? You can't hit your shots because of the different angles it attacks at. It is a flying vehicle; it doesn't have to come at you straight on. If a Harasser or Flash comes at you to attack you, you can take them down because of the set angles they attack from. They are usually on your plane. The ESFs have range on their side, speed on their side, attack on their side, angles on their side, and defense on their side. The most viable thing to attack them is Flak, and they can escape that because of the inaccuracy and damage of it. Now tell me, how in the world is this balanced? I would like to see you give some logical appeal as to how that is balanced.

Also, you say that a default ESF can kill a non-default ESF. WELL DUH! But then you go on to say that PS2 has a high learning curve. If a newer player keeps dying to a veteran ESF, and they pull an ESF which is a jet-helicopter, not simply either one, and they go up against that vet with a default ESF, what is going to happen 99/100 times? He is going to die! There is a learning curve! An ESF is not truly a counter to an ESF for a new player. You have to learn how to fly a jet-helicopter first, then learn how to fight with it. Screw that! I have learned how to fly with an ESF, though not well, and that doesn't get you anywhere!

Its not simply frame rate or lag spikes. Its that if you want to fight an ESF, you better cert up with a lock-on launcher or a flak cannon, none of which you have access to. There are no default ways to fight an ESF other than an ESF, and if you are gonna go through the time learning that and having to redeploy back to a base that has one, you might as well have just bought Flak or a Lockon, which still DO NOT KILL AN ESF! They always run away from it! If they stay, they will die to the Flak, and if they stay, they will die to the Lockons. Yet, here is the thing: ESFS WORK ON ALL 3 PLANES AND NOT JUST 2! THERE IS NO AIR TRAFFIC OR MOUNTAINS THEY HAVE TO GET AROUND TO AVOID DYING TO YOU! You don't seem to get that! They. Fly. Away.

If I was an Infiltrator and I ran up to a MAX who had an Engineer and a Medic on him, who would win? It wouldn't be the Infiltrator, who blindly ran into a killing machine and the tools needed to keep it alive. Yet, the ESF can fly blindly into an engagement, turn around, and fly away. If there is a MAX with dual Bursters, the ESF can fly away. If there is a Skyguard, the ESF can fly away. If there is Flak, the ESF can fly away. If there are puny infantry, the ESF can fly away. If there are lockons or tanks or rocket launchers or any other conceivable counter, they can run away. And you don't seem to get any of that. It is because you too are biased. You are defending your favorite vehicle, your playstyle, and your faction. And I get it. No one wants their favorite thing to be nerfed. At the same time, though, you have to recognize it is unbalanced. I wanted to fly so bad. I wanted to be one of the best pilots of this game and I loved flying the Reaver, but at the same time, I recognize what killing machines they are and can be.

So screw your "flak and ESF vs ESF" argument. That is a stupid argument, because it takes preoccupation to make your argument valid. Preoccupation with another ESF, who is doing damage, who they are forced to stay and fight.
  2. iStalk

My playstyle is basic? Lol you have no idea how I play. I hardly ever do a2g. I don't run pods. Most of the time I just do a2a, I spend most of my time either doing friendly duels or just fighting air. So again you're talking out of your ***. Get good, and I hope I see you on a flash so I can kill you over and over. But usually no i don't a2g. I enjoy dueling. My point is that someone like me who barely even does a2g still gets taken out by flak or lock ons during a2a gameplay. Not upset about it because again my fault for staying put. You play flash and get upset that a esf can kill you? Lol anyone can kill a flash with ease. Esf are balanced, I don't care what you think but it's a fact.
    You cant say a esf is unbalanced because it can take out a flash. You have nothing but lack of skill in your argument. And you assumed that I run pods..... I don't. Here and there sure when the air game is dead sure. Why? Because I want to aurx my esf which I'm almost done doing. But other than that I don't do a2g. Go ahead and try it,, let's see how easy it is for you. You have no clue what your talking about.anything in this game used right can be a killing machine. Can do better on the ground with a ant and kobalt and farm infantry with ease. But flying is more challenging and engaging to me. Not sure what server you play but I play on emerald.
    The only thing I can say when a2g becomes cancer is when the outfit FedX does it. They team up with galaxies esfs and libs and completely destroy everything in its path because of how they operate together. Other than those air ball zergs, it balanced.

The only thing I'd be willing to accept is to remove all the easy mode **** like flak and lock ons and give vehicles a more direct fire weapon towards air but shorter range. Because as of now, rangers are crazy effective toward esfs. A sunde with dual rangers or even one can shred a esf. A crew of maxes can shred a esf. Get smarter, play smarter. Stop ******** because you cant think for yourself. You want to talk about unbalanced? Spawn room maxes. We cant damage them but they can kill you from a hex away. 2 heavies, can take out a esf. Not sure why cant understand this. You're expecting to solo a esf? I mean you can if you can aim. I've seen some people shot down esf with a deci, lancer. NS has some decent options for lock ons. All factions has access to anti air. Use it.
  3. Scroffel5

Well then your references aren't valid... You are talking about a2a, when I already said that this isn't about a2a. It is about a2g, and obviously if you are only doing a2a, you aren't using pods. And as for that much, that makes a ton of sense as to why you complain about flak. It goes back to your idiotic excuses about preoccupation. Its simple math to realize that 2 is greater than 1. If you are being shot at by 2 people, you are probably gonna lose, in most basic circumstances anyways. That isn't the case with everything. If two Light assaults are shooting at a tank with a handgun, the Light Assaults are gonna lose, so there is that. It does matter what you are shooting at someone with, but if you are in a 1v1 with an ESF, and you are also being shot by Flak, you are going down. ESF v ESF is balanced. DUH! You keep using that as an argument that ESFs are balanced, but they aren't balanced against ground targets. So yeah, you are right in that respects. a2a is good and fine, yet nerfing all air in respects to a2g won't impact that. You can keep the same proportions and damage numbers so that nothing changes. It'll be all fine. I don't want to hurt your a2a combat, but a2g is a whole 'nother thing.

I was never saying that an ESF is unbalanced BECAUSE it can take out a Flash. That is obvious. It should be able to take out a Flash. What I am saying is that it takes out light targets so easily and so fast that they can't do a single thing about it unless they are running Flak. Even if you are running a lockon, in a 1v1 situation, you can't use that against them. They simply kill you too fast. Someone else has to use the lockon to save you, or at least avenge your death.
  4. iStalk

Now here's some tips for you. I'll teach you ways on how to survive in planetside 2.
    Situational awareness is key. Esfs make sound when flying. Listen for it. 1 hit cant kill you so once you hit take cover. Regroup and focus fire. He'll run. It's not about killing the esf. It's about denying it kills. You're just thinking short term here bud. A esf encounters more dangers. After he's running from you he may face a other foe from above or below. You just to be able to kill it right there on the spot. Sorry bud not gonna happen unless you work as a team. Not 1 person can take out a flying esf with ease. That would totally be unbalanced. But with team work one of you may actually get that kill. But remember planetside is a team game, you still get points for kill assist. If a esf is really being a pain. Pull a esf, a lib, a valk with a crew. Youllalmost certainly get that kill you want other than that just deny it the kill. :)
  5. iStalk

You just proved my point. Unless it's running flak or a walker yes it cant fight a esf. Well a lighting can still take it out. A harasser can run and make it harder to hit, aiming with a esf while facing down tracking a harsser that is good at dodging isn't easy but he's doable. Bait the esf into a area where you can have help. How do you expect a gun meant for AI to kill a air vehicle? I mean it can but it would be harder. If you have a problem with air than use AA. If you don't want to,than thatd on you. Not the balance of the game
  6. Scroffel5

Its not that someone doesn't want to. Its that it doesn't matter. All you do is cause damage, but they bounce back after they leave. A Harasser with AA should be the counter to the ESF, because it would be fast enough to kind of stay with it and cause as much damage as possible. Any fast ground vehicle that can cause the damage needed should be, hence why I made a thread about giving the Flash AA. Of course, the Flash should not be the counter to an ESF, but it should be able to deter it further than a Lightning with a Skyguard would. Skyguards are better for protecting an area rather than trying to kill the ESFs, as if a Skyguard is in the area, the ESF can't stay for long and will have to retreat. The worst places for a Skyguard, from an ESF pilot's perspective, would be in areas where there are enemy ESFs.

Anyways, back to what I was saying. AA is not readily available to take on any air, and if you choose it, you die to the more common threats. Its a big sacrifice. AA isn't too good on infantry and is terrible on vehicles. There isn't incentive enough to use it, and even when you do us it, the ESF still gets away. Its a deterrent. It deters them from attacking you, but again, if they have range on their side, it probably didn't even matter.

ESF are a glass cannon without the glass. Their true counter is themselves, and the "counters" that are ingame do nothing but tickle them and tell them to go take a break and come back later.

If light weaponry does nothing to it, either make it do some damage or turn the ESF into a Heavy Armor vehicle to discourage you from thinking your weapons do anything to it.

For instance, the Basilisk takes 48 shots to take down an ESF. 48! OUT OF 50! That is the default weapon that Sunderers have, and you can't get all those shots to hit because the ESF attacks outside of your range. Y'know how much the Walker takes? 47! It may have have a higher firerate by 200RPM and a higher muzzle velocity by 450m/s and before 50 meters will have a TTK of 4.7 seconds, but the thing is, you aren't gonna hit all of your shots and they are gonna fly out of 50 meters very quickly. The accuracy of these weapons won't help you even take it down! And that isn't even to mention have much damage the ESFs could do to ground targets before you close that gap towards them and sustain fire for 4.7 seconds, making sure none of your shots miss before they get away or get way above you.

Yes, in numbers, you should be able to take them down in a very quick time. Yes, in theory, you should be able to make quick work of an ESF with all the tools given you. In theory, a lock on should kill in 2 hits and the ESF should be dead. It reloads in about 3.5 seconds, so it would take you 2 lock on times and one reload to destroy the ESF. But it can get very far in 3.5 seconds. The top speed of a Mossie without afterburners is 220km/h which is 3.5-ish-km/m which is 58 ish m/s. That means that in 3.5 seconds, they can get 203 meters away, and that is without using afterburners. At that range, you probably can't lock on to them, as they will be behind some cover or just out of range.

My point is, theory isn't everything. Practice matters too. AA isn't effective because of the speed of which an ESF travels. Its like a Flash. If someone sits in the same spot for 5 seconds as they get shot in the rear, they should die. They didn't do anything about it, anyways. If an ESF sits in the same spot for 4.7 seconds, they should die, but they are incapable of sitting in the same spot for 4.7 seconds unless hovering, and after time you start falling from the air. They work on a different plane.
  7. iStalk

Yes some weapons are better than others vs air. I don't think any nerf towards air is needed just change how some weapons work. Tighter spread on flak but reduce range. Cause already the range is crazy. Also same a esf can run to heal. A harasser can have the gunner go in the back while moving and rep
    Or just hide under something and rep. Just saying. It's not a bad thing that a esf can take on a harasser that isn't equipped to fight air. But if a ranger harasser and a esf had a fight, if the esf don't run the harasser will win. So?
  8. Scroffel5

Basically, we can either nerf ESF while keeping the same damage proportions towards each other, and its fine, or we can buff everything else against air. I'd rather do the former, as DBG isn't good at balance. And yes, a 2/3 or 3/3 harasser can repair while on the move. I don't mean a serious nerf, like turn them into trash. They do cost 350 nanites and are meant to be rewarding when played right, but I think its more fair that if you don't think before you rush into a battle, you should die. You shouldn't get a do-over, because no one else does. If a sundy drives on the main roads and meets a tank, he should die, imo. He didn't think about what would happen if he got into a fight. If he was an AV sundy, I mean /shrug. But if he isn't, oh well. Why should an ESF get to escape? I think it would synergize better with the forces on the ground they had to clear out a few things before the ESFs can get in and do their work, y'know? A nerf to them means they have to play less aggressively in A2G fights. It won't impact A2A if the proportions are kept the same. So it shouldn't impact your playstyle, other than ground being more dangerous to you, and it may create more dogfight situations when someone else has to run.

It isn't wrong that an ESF can take on a Harasser, but there has to be a direct counter towards them, vehicle-wise, for all air. A Flash is countered by literally anything, a Harasser is countered by a tank, or it is supposed to be anyways, a Lightning is countered by a MBT, a MBT is countered by C4, but vehicle-wise it seems libs are countering it. A Sundy is countered by tanks too, but you can also turn that into an attack sundy. I don't know. I just can't see what fits into the counter of anything that can get away. Since ground vehicles only work on two planes, you gotta be fast to get away. Otherwise, you won't. The only other option is to kill your target, and if you can't do either of those, you are dead. All aircraft work on 3 planes. If they can't attack, they can always escape unless another aircraft comes to stop them. There is still very little stopping you from escaping, though. There aren't mountains in the sky, dangerous flocks of geese, or a flying Flash. (you'll see my next stupid post) There isn't anything to stop them from escaping, unlike ground vehicles. Harasser You runs into something and you can't get past it fast enough. Tank Them shoots Harasser You. Harasser You is now Dead You. Dead You is now Sad You.
  9. iStalk

Again, a harasser can kill a esf. A lighting can pop in and out of cover to fight a mbt. A harasser can run away from a tank easily. Why shouldn't a esf be able to do the same? A harasser can melt a esf if it stsy there more than a few seconds. Do not understand that simple fact? A heavy can hide from a tank. A light assault can hide from a tank and kill it correct? A I sniper can kill a few people back to back and hide into cover. It's the same concept expect greater distance cause um it can fly.......
    A lib can kill a harasser way faster than a esf can. But you want to nerf the esf lol. Dude I'm done. Honestly cant reason with someone who doesn't know anything about flying. The data etc.. but okay. I mean even in a post you made you said the banshee is good vs air lmao. A decent pilot can easily wreck any esf with a2g nose guns. I pointed this out because it just shows your lack of understanding.
  10. Scroffel5

Again, theory over practice. In theory, yeah, a lightning can pop in and out of cover to fight an MBT, but the MBT usually has enough health to tank a few shots, close the ground, and beat the lightning, or the MBT can use cover as well. The situation you mentioned favors the Lightning. A Heavy can hide from a tank, use cover to its advantage, but when the Heavy does too much damage to the tank, the tank can escape the slower moving target, as it is harder to hit a moving tank with a rocket launcher from range. A Light Assault can do the same, but it will get the kill only if it closes the gap and exposes itself. Otherwise, same thing happens. MBT runs away. Depending on the jump jets, the LA can give it a run for its money. The Harasser can melt an ESF if it stays there AND it is using flak, or simply a weapon that does enough damage to kill it, yes. The same thing goes for an ESF. It can do that too if the Harasser sits still enough. But for goodness sake, its Flak. it should pop that ESF right out of the sky. If the Harasser isn't using Flak, it should at least give the ESF a run for its money, especially a 2/3 or 3/3 Harasser. If a Skyguard is the destroyer of ESF, then the Harasser and ESF should be on the same level, pretty much. That is the way I see it. ESF should be good at destroying light armor, yes, and infantry. When heavy armor comes, they yeet out.

A Sniper can kill a few enemies and hide into cover, if they aren't shooting at him, or if he is in far enough range and has enough skill to do so. If you have 5 shots in a mag and you chain all 5, wow good job, I guess. Changes are you won't and you won't be chaining enemies. But yes, in theory, you could. I don't understand the point you are trying to make, though, because the ESF isn't fragile enough to need to hide.

Also this is a post about the ESF, not the Liber-******. Those need a nerf too. Also also, I recall saying the banshee can "shred everything", but later I said I am not talking about AvA, and I said "Not talking about AvA" multiple times.
    • Up x 1
  11. Exileant

:eek: I do fly, and know what to do in a situation where Flak is an issue. o_O The first vehicle I maxed out was my Scythe. My first weapons with a purple medal were on my Scythe. The reason the old wannabe pro pilots quit is because they were weak. Yes when fighters hit their lowest point, you take a whine break, but then you climb back in the saddle because it is not the tool, it is the person that wields the tool. :confused: I thought I made that clear with my Video of facing down a Harasser on foot.
    o_O I do not take well to being cursed at, and I have a history for being very cutting when it comes to making my points, keep cursing at me if you want to, that is an easy route to me making you look like even more of an idiot than you are successfully doing on your own.
    :confused: N.S. weaponry is a far cry from being on par with T.R.'s Faction Specific Trait weapons designed for the same purpose. N.S. is backup balance, so factions having issues in one area are not completely caught with their pants down. However with the current Specific Traits available to each faction, the balance is thrown way off. Instead of all factions needing to rely on N.S. weaponry equally in a respective area, factions in stead have to rely on N.S. weaponry more than the others. This line starts behind you being :eek: T.R. as they do not have to touch N.S. weaponry, for anything. N.C. needs to rely on it for distance weapons for their Max's weapons and A.A. for their for their vehicles.
    :( Vanu requires N.S. the most in spite of them being the most advanced technologically (Which is weird) as we require it in all areas; it from infantry to vehicles. Next to none of our rifles are worth a dime. The only one that looks like it should really work well is the Orion, and I can tell you now, it is garbage compared to the other weapons it has to fight against. Flak requires a lot of aiming skill thanks to its very low projectile speeds, the only time I have died to it is when I over commit to a target, the only reason I can drop the moon with it is because I took a massive amount of time working on my skill with it on a system that rarely has a drop of lag. o_O If he dismissed lag as not being an excuse, then he was wrong there just as you are wrong here.
    Again, healthy suggestions aside from the weapons and tactics he cannot use at the moment are what is needed to sway him from wanting to call for adjustments. Often all that is needed is a fresh set of eyes and a viable suggestion to call a halt to the ever changing wheel of balance. What you are doing is simply making him mad at you for the sake of doing so. When I tell people to get good, I give them details suggestions on how. While no, I do not disclose all of my tactics, I do give tidbits to get them started down the proper path. You were the one who started with the insults. :confused: You do not defend your play style that way; in fact, how you are acting is how you get people to flat out deny the truth just to spite you. o_O Attack only when BEING attacked.

;) Last time: The E.S.F. has no problem running for a situation that calls for it, the PILOT just has to be smart enough. You getting killed in them is a YOU problem, you not being able to hold your own against FLAK is a YOU problem. No they are not unstoppable wrecking machines either. Some even completely outshine others... :( *Looks at Reaver.... Then looks at PATHETIC Scythe* However all of them are usable. A Harasser actually has it far worse in a Crowd Control Situation, because Harassers are at eye level which means infantry are far more likely to start shooting and hitting them with standard weaponry, just two soldiers firing at light armor is almost equal to the damage produced by a single basilisk. E.S.F.'s require soldiers to stop paying attention to what is in front of them and look up. o_O Providing a distraction is the E.S.F.'s main purpose, it does this by being a lethal, MUST kill target. They attract a lot of attention which eventually leads to their downfall if they hang around.... :confused: When an airstrike is called, do you see an F-35 or any other jet capable of ding so, go into hover mode and stand still to do the job of infantry? Or does it swiftly come in, unload everything it has on an area, then leave? ;) Helicopters do the same thing, They swiftly approach from a blind spot, carpet, and then exit the situation post haste in order to not get killed. If his is a situation of "Get Good", then so is yours.
  12. iStalk

Lmao this clearly proves that you don't know what you're talking about. The scythe is the best ESF. Yes the reaver has the best dps. But the scythe has the smallest profile. Two evenly skilled pilots, the scythe would win most of the time.

And for you to claim that the pilots that left are weak lol you sir are even dumber than I thought. I know many of them. They're in the pilots union. Most don't play anymore, and yet they can just hop on and show you how "weak" they are lol.

Also flak needs a lot of aiming skill? Said who? The heck your smoking
  13. Johannes Kaiser

His main point - as I read it - was: don't be a d*ck. Facts obviously matter, but so do feelings (up to a degree). Because the latter make people play or quit a game. It's a fact that "like" and "dislike" are feelings. There.
    So when something does work stat-wise but is widely disliked, it might be time to take a look at it regardless.
    • Up x 1
  14. Exileant

o_O A flipping FLAT DINNER PLATE HAS THE SMALLEST PROFILE?! You are drunk if you think so. That is like saying the sky is purple and made of milk..... :confused: Any moron who spawns one and looks at it can tell it is HUGE compared to the other planes, not to mention it is the slowest. The scythe only wins because that Pilot of it is flat out better. As trying to his a mosquito is like trying to hit a fly with your hand, they have the tiniest profile from ALL angles. :eek: The Reaver is only a little bigger. It is shaped almost the same way as T.R.'s plane. The only thing that makes it seem a little bigger from the front are the wings with they go vertical for hovering, but guess what, the POWER of their weapons and engines take care of that problem. ;) Please sit your foolish behind down somewhere. :( I grow tired of you being a whiner... And on the best faction in the game no less. You are pitiful. :eek: PARK A SCYTHE NEXT TO A MOSQUITO AND REAVER IN V.R. you great Nancy....

:confused: And OBVIOUSLY it requires a lot of skill, because otherwise nobody here would be saying Flak is only a deterrent.... Your average individual can only use it close to mid range and feel doomed if they are targeted by a Liberator. o_O Yes they require a lot of skill to get consistent kills, which is why most of the time people using them only get an assist....
  15. Exileant

;) I liked that first part, you got the meat of what I was saying. The second part, eh. o_O Just because people do not like something does not mean it should be adjusted. :confused: There are things I am weaker against, but I know it is not because of the weapon or the games balance, it is because of me.
  16. iStalk

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more stupid you just out did yourself again. Yes the scythe has the smallest profile it's a ******* flying pancake. The top profile is irrelevant due to the nature of a duel. When its facing you, you have the smallest area exposed. Any one who knows anything about ESF knows this and is agreed upon. The scythe is the most unbalanced ESF. Smallest profile, yet does more damage than the mossie. It able to ram things and survive more compared to the other esf. Even the top profile is easily neglected by the fact all it has to do is go on ite side. From the top it's a pancake with two holes on. Meaning you either have to hit the fangs, or the center which again isn't even important due to the fact that in a duel the top profile isn't exposed almost at all. You sir are dumb as ****.
    And the power of what weapon? Here is the order of dps,
    1: reaver, 2 : scythe, 3 : mossie
    Profile facing front
    1:reaver: 2: mossie: 3,Scythe
    Vertical thrust
    1 reaver, 2: scythe, 3: mossie.
    The scythe clearly is the best esf due to the fact that it's the hardest to hit and it's easier to dodge with it compared to any other esf. And the damage isn't the weakest.

Now as to flak, it doesn't require any skill. It's not a weapon that requires you to aim directly at the target, just at the general area of it. You don't get the kill not because it's hard to aim but because the opponent can just fly away. Man your dumb lol.

Edit: please give me your in game name lol. You got me curious either you're a very good troll or just a bad player.