[Suggestion] Make the Flash Passively Faster

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scroffel5, May 13, 2019.

1. Exileant

:confused: ...... Either you cannot read, or you just choose not to just like Dimmy... Either way, I am about to put you in the same category as him and the other guy who's name I have already forgotten.... o_O I do not harass tanks; my sole purpose is to kill them and I do. :confused: I am sure not a soul is running around hitting people a few times and running away. The reason you do not like Infiltrators is they kill you, otherwise you would have no complaints. Getting killed is what upsets the tank driver. :eek: No I do not care if my enemy is letting a game upset them; if you are that invested in the game to where you cannot see the humor in the REALITY of a bike being able to kill a tank, you need to log off. :confused: If you cannot handle how the game works and the tactics employed, DO NOT PLAY, but this here is foolishness.
  2. Scroffel5

Never said it wasn't a transport. It is just kinda slow to be effective. If I want to transport people from point A to point B, I have to take one person to point B, drop them off, and drive all the way back to point A, if I want to continually transport people. Being slow doesn't pair well with being easy to blow up. That is basically what I was saying in my first sentence. When stuff wants to kill you, it shoots you, not the Flash, unless it is a guaranteed kill if they shoot the Flash. You have less HP than your Flash, and for some reason, at least to me, it feels like it is really easy to hit the driver.

Not a me problem. Refer to Exileant.

Infiltrators are meant for recon. They are NOT meant to take out AFK guys. I don't know why you would even think that. You may mean people who are standing still, waiting to be sniped, but a good sniper can take out slow moving and fast moving targets. They need AV to deal with vehicles... its in the name. I am not acting like you can't spawn tanks as an Infil. The Wraith Cloak is a module made for the Infiltrator; no other class can use it. The Infiltrator benefits the most from the Flash. It is his vehicle. If I want to go sniping, I take that thing with me. It allows for a relatively easy escape from infantry, for better relocation, and if need be, you can scare off other enemies. You call it trolling. It isn't. I don't go looking for a MAX to solo. If I shoot at it, I am trying to plink down its health until I get backup. For the most part, I shoot a MAX and run away. They have no idea what just happened, but they know they aren't safe, if they ever even thought they were. The Wraith Flash is basically an Infil v Max fight. You won't win in a solo engagement, but you can keep trying. If you know you can't take it alone, you take it together.

You don't have to spend any certs to make the Lightning AV. That is a completely invalid point, lol. It is already AV. Also, I am not talking about AV for just a vehicle. I am talking AV for the class. You can make an AV Engineer class or an AV Light Assault class. You can do it relatively easily. Get C4. Infiltrators don't get that. The only weapons they can use for AV are the Battle Rifle w/ Underbarrel Grenade Launchers and the Hunter QCX crossbow. The Wraith Flash gives them AV, and it is only for them. A regular Flash with AV is probably going to die, though I did see a very very cool video of an HA on a Flash and he was destroying everything, way better than an Infiltrator could. I'll link the video if you ask for it. My point is, the Wraith Flash is meant for, and only for, the Infiltrator class. It is their AV. They need AV to deal with vehicles, and it doubles as a transport.

Just for some numbers. The Shrike, the starter launcher for NC, will take you 17.15 seconds to kill a MBT from behind. It will take you 8.1-ish seconds to kill an MBT from behind. Faster for 1k+ certs and 50 nanites, while losing mobility and cover. 2 starter HAs will have about the same TTK as one Flash. That doesn't really help my point, BUT I don't really care. You die much easier as a Flash, and I can attest to that. I was an Infiltrator, shooting a Lightning and Prowler with the Hunter QCX, and they couldn't hit me.
  3. LordKrelas

The Flash is the cost of a Grenade.
    Why in christ is needs to be viable AV, is something I don't get why: Let alone if you want the Cloaking Module on it as well.

The Starfall, is a perfect example of that notion; And it resulted in those cloak nerfs, as heaven forbid nerfing that weapon.
    Every other Vehicle, past the Harasser, is more expensive & typically slower (Hence Harasser, not in that list)
    You can spam Pull Flashes till the cows come home, it is a one-man ATV, It having an Vehicle-grade gun is a miracle.

Why is suddenly needs to be AV, when everything else that is a Vehicle, is more expensive, Slower, and multi-crew...which is what it would be fighting, is questionable.
    It is an ATV, for the cost of a grenade: an MAX unit for 450 Nanites is a slower target, that is roadkill for it.
    If that ATV needs to be Viable AV while also given Cloaking, at the cheapest price Vehicle-Grade Anti-Vehicle supplier...
    Can we attach the ESF's Nose-Guns at least to the MAX unit, if a, what, 50-nanite ATV needs an Anti-armor cannon.

An Infiltrator, has every tool for AI; From Radar, Bolt-Actions, and cloaking systems.
    A Medic doesn't have any viable AV; It isn't designed for Anti-Vehicle duty.
    An Engineer is defensive AV typically, with set-up: It doesn't have an AR or impressive AI tools.
    An LA is an Aggressive Short-ranged AV.
    An HA is an Aggressive AV, with a mix of meat-shield.
    An MAX is specialized AV or AI, or AA.

AV in the Field, with a small, highly mobile target, with the ability to reduce visibility at a distance \ disable locks, making long-range tracking more difficult.
    A Harasser Dreams of having a Cloaking Device - Let alone be that Tiny.
    Why does the Infiltrator need a Viable AV option?
    Does this Set-up for Viable AV get class-locked? Does it raise the Tiny cost of the ATV at all?

Why does their Personal Cloaking Transport, need to also be AV?
    Spitfires aren't AV. Engineers, are reliant on C-4, Mana-Turrets & Land-Mines; Only one of these isn't melee-range.
    Medics, using C-4 isn't all that viable; But damn, if they cloak, they could close the gap casually negating the risk.

Infiltrators lack C-4, as the cloak negates most of the risk of closing the gap, that is the main Negative of C-4: it is close-range.
    It's why it is literally suicide to use, for most cases, and why LA's, being able to Not be stuck to the ground, are the most common users.

If Speed, is what the Flash needs, to become Viable AV.
    What in the dark hells is on that ATV, if Speed alone would make it viable against Light-Tanks, APCs, Combat-Buggies, and MBTs?
    That ATV is the literally cheapest-to-spawn vehicle, it is damn fast, has a passenger slot, a vehicle-grade weapon, and a cloaking device;
    The Lighting Tank has no Passengers, 1 vehicle-grade weapon, is more expensive, slower, and has no cloaking device.

Why is that Infil spawning an ATV if they want to engage vehicles?
    Why in christ are they bringing an ATV against APCs, Tanks & Buggies? Are they idiots?
    Is a last resort, meant to be viable?
    • Up x 1
  4. Scroffel5

Why is the Wraith cloak here? Why not a class specific module that does different things, based on the class you choose? The answer is clear: it is meant for Infiltrators. The Flash works well with the Infiltrator due to the Wraith. I do not ever mean to say the Flash should be an armor killing machine.

There is a spectrum in this game pertaining to vehicles. On the one side, we have "Escape", and on the other, we have "Attack" . What a vehicle can't escape, it attacks, and what a vehicle can't attack, it escapes. The Flash is closer to the Escape side. It is meant for a hit and run playstyle. The MBT is meant for attacking; it is slow, but puts out a lot of damage. Harasser would be closer to the Attack side than the Flash, but not as close as the MBT, and so on. The Flash should be faster so it can escape.

Yes, it is the cost of a grenade, but thats a grenades cost to get some sort of AV/transport capabilities.

Lets talk about AV strategies opened up to the other classes for a second. The Heavy Assault can use the Flash's Rumble Seat to fire its Rocket Launcher while moving at high speeds. There is a video on Youtube of a guy going on vehicle streaks doing that. All non-infiltrator classes can use C4 to pull up on another vehicle's block and blow em to kingdom come, and finish them with an underbarrel at the least. The Engineer can use the Flash as a transport to get close to the vehicle and place tank mines behind or infront of them. Using the turbo gets them close.

You can do this without the cloak, and most people dont notice. Don't ask me why.

Speed is meant to make it viable, not in combat, but in approach and escape. I'd be more scared of a Flash driver with Turbo and C4 than a cloakie boi who has to sit behind me for 8.1 ish seconds to blow me up, and he is a one shot. Whats a little speed boost? Think about how hard it is to beat a good Harasser driver. They have speed, mobility, good damage output, and health. Now I ask you, what is a little speed boost to make the Flash the fastest ground vehicle?

Now I did suggest integrated turbo. To balance that and please the community, it could either be a weaker version of the regular Turbo, less capacity, or the certs they invested into the regular Turbo is transferred to the passive category, which currently has nothing in it. All I can say is, imagine having two turbos and being able to shoot into the sky and ram an ESF out of the sky.... Oops, jus t triggered someone, I bet.

Thanks for the feedback, Krelas.
    • Up x 1
  5. TRspy007

Ok so you're telling me you can kill vehicles that cost up to 9 times the nanites (minus the cost of certing them) of what you're using. Aside from finding that totally normal, you ask for buffs? Buff the tanks so they don't have to deal with this nonsenseinstead.

I don't like infiltrators because of all the other classes, they are the ones that require the least skill; they are parasites. They can be invisible and are given 1 - 2 shot kill weapons at any range; they sit back at kill dudes that are busy firing at the enemy or afk. Very skilled play, right? OFC I die to infils, about 90% of people play that class, sitting on a point as stalker, creeping behind people that are busy shooting and overall being complete trolls. I have a bigger problem giving infils AV. I know since that's probably what you main, you see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed shotguns, C4 and all, but let's face it, they're all trolls, and so are you. I've met maybe one infil that beat me in a 1v1 using skilled play.

I can handle how the game works, I wish people actually used tactics instead of throwing that word around to support their foolish actions, and no, I find nothing humorous about a bike killing a tank. This is a game supposed to simulate a war, I don't recall even one king tiger 2 getting killed by a bicycle. A bike should not be able to kill a tank, it's ridiculous. It shouldn't be able to troll it either.

Or how about we make the flash cost 750 nanites and the infil 450 nanites to spawn, for humor's sake. If you don't see why infils shouldn't have AV capabilities, you should delete the game and go play some fortnite of COD, that's closer to your IQ level.
  6. TRspy007

Yeah, it's a you problem. Also it's not slow lol, unless when you slow down, creeping behind a tank to shoot it's rear. Sounds like you're not even good at being skilless. Don't expose yourself for so long or just try to get skilled lol.

In other words, trolling or stealing kills. NOICE, very cool gameplay.

Go and use the default lighting, tell me how AV it is without spending certs. YES, infiltrators don't get AV. LET'S REFLECT ON THAT FOR A MINUTE. I have a feeling there must be a reason behing it, besides wrel not liking the class. You figure it out yet? No? Lemme give you a hint - INFILTRATORS CAN BECOME INVISIBLE (and indefinitely using stalker cloak). Now, how does giving C4 and other AV weaponry to an invisible class seem unfair? I'll try to let you figure that one out by yourself, champ.

The heavy dies in one shot, just like the flash. The heavy is slower than the flash, and can't turn INVISIBLE. Plus, most people use deci and cert out their heavy, meaning it costs more than the flash just to get a lower ttk; add that to the fact AV nade cost more than the flash itself...you're right, your math doesn't help your case. And you just said it, it's extremely hard as a tanker to kill the infils shooting at our rear with crossbows or whatever. Let's give them more AV capabilities.

Infiltrator's don't get AV because they can cloak, having invisible dude sneaking around C4ing tanks and stuff is near impossible to counter, totally boring, toxic and pathetic. The'res no reason tiny cloak vehicles like the wraith flash should get AV. They shouldn't even get AI! The cloak should just be a defensive measure to sneak past stuff, not to start engaging damaged targets and all. It's fast, small and invisible, extremely hard to locate and destroy, unless the guy is a complete moron. Infils don't get AV, that's a liberty you trade for your cloaking ability. IF you don't understand that, it just proves the fact you're a noob who doesn't understand the game (How long have you been "playing" btw?).

Or how about you give me cloak MBTs and air, and increase the nanite cost of the flash? Give my LA 10 C4s cuz I need to engage more threats and once, decrease the cost of AV consumables, boost HA and LA default running speed, bring back old aerial combatant implant and change my ASP nanite reduction from 20% to 50%. Also give tanks an additional 3000 health and damage resistance from the rear, then you can start talking about buffing the AV capabilities infils already - and shouldn't have.
  7. Exileant

:D I have made my point. :confused: You are supposed to be T.R.... :( You disgrace your faction. If you cannot kill a Flash that takes only one direct hit to either the bike or the driver, and you have a 2 barrels that not only chain but is set to Full-Auto, then that is a you problem.... o_O I have not had a Flash kill me yet by itself. Yes, by the grace of God, I can get out there and kill a tank by myself, but only because I took the time to gain the skill to do so. :confused: Infiltrators are not the only ones that kill people who are away. If you are going to be silly enough to sit out in the open when you have a spawn room or a Warp Gate you can hide in, you need to be killed. :( That is not an argument. :eek: This is supposed to simulate war? A hovercrafts top speed is somewhere around 70 miles an hour, my Magrider hovers at 35.... It gets up to 60 with the aid of a jet engine.... :D As far as your remark about my I.Q. I am obviously smarter than you, to that end; you should look up your war machines and tactics. o_O The Vespa 150 TAP was far smaller that a Flash yet mounted a weapon what is comparable to a Halberd. It was not only capable of damaging tanks, but penetrating their armor, killing the targets inside. They were unbelievably cheap and if you know anything about the weapon sticking out of it, was not limited to a single type of payload.

o_O This is direct proof that the flash SHOULD carry far worse, or at the very least, a Halberd; as this scooter could actually fire this while rolling. Again, this is MUCH smaller than a Flash with 2 less wheels. :confused: The only reason you have not heard of a bike destroying a tank is because you only look at American wars. Many other countries have wars and have used MANY unconventional tools and tactics to win. :D Just because YOU have not heard of it, does not mean it has not happened.... Now ask me again if I think it is fair for a Tank to die to a Flash.....
  8. Scroffel5

Not a me problem. I was with a guy named imgayforpasta and he was a regular dude on a Flash, not an Infil. He liked to play the Flash, but boy, whenever he did he got absolutely destroyed by infantry. You are an easy shot off that thing. 0 armor.

Its not kill stealing. They need help. Lightning vs MBT, and who will win? MBT. Lightning and Flash vs MBT, and who will win? The Duo, as long as you aren't targetted off your Flash first, like they should be doing. Its not trolling. It is a legit tactic. Even it was trolling, so what? Plus, it does contribute to the game, so there is that. Destroying a tank, sundy, lightning, or harasser helps your team win the battle and maybe even the continent.

Default lightning can do AV. You just need reload speed certs to make it better. So I mean, I don't know what you are talking about.

Never said to give Infiltrators C4. That is unbalanced for obvious reasons, but turning invisible and running isn't. They aren't invisible; they are transparent. You can still see them. Also, you are blatantly skewing the facts. If you turn invisible, you can't shoot. That in itself makes your point invalid. Lets look at the other classes for a second. The Engineers abilities only work for support, so they don't matter much. The Heavy Assault's abilities allow him to stay alive while attacking. It is for defense, but Adrenaline shield helps you a lot if you manage to get the kill. The Light Assault's ability helps him to attack, escape, and flake - oops, meant flank. Well, flake is true too. That helps him to use C4 better than every other class, and makes his Rocklets more effective than they would be on any other class. The Medic's ability helps him to stay alive in combat, especially when the enemy has dipped into his health, and it helps keep his allies alive in combat too.

Now, the Infiltrator's ability only helps him to escape and flank. It doesn't help you to attack. You use the cloak to get away, obviously, and to get around people, obviously, and to remain unnoticed. It won't help AV other than closing the gap. It doesn't help you stay alive. Also, the Wraith cloak was nerfed, but then they realized they over-nerfed it, and slightly unnerfed it. It has a 3 second lock on recloak and a 10% energy drain. That means that it directly neutralizes your ability to run. It means that once you get into attack position, it is all up to the Flash to do its thing. THAT MEANS THE CLOAK DOESNT HELP YOU KILL YOUR TARGET; ONLY GET CLOSE TO IT. The only thing the cloak helps with in combat is running over people.

I mean mobility as in turning and dodging. Flash has a longer stopping distance than a Heavy Assault does, and can't pivot and turn on the dime. I am gonna ignore any of your invisibility points from now on. Refer to the previous two paragraphs. What I mean by the example I gave with the Heavies is that you are more survivable than the Flash, which most likely won't get a TTK because it will get blow up or shot off. As for the part about the crossbow and Infiltrators, that is NOT a post saying how hard it is to hit Infiltrators. it is a post about how hard it is to hit infantry when they use cover, but even an idiot could reason that. Well, I guess not.

As for your stupidity regarding the Wraith not deserving weapons, why don't we apply that to Infiltrators too? Lets take away all the weapons of the Infiltrator and only use them in a support role. That way, we can make Mr TRspy one happy fella.

Now you are right; Infiltrators don't get AV. They don't. However, the Flash does, and rightfully so. The Flash is the Infiltrators best source of AV equipment, and they deserve to use it. It isn't a "troll." Honestly, in closing the gap, other classes like the Heavy Assault would benefit more from the Flash having AV. They can use their Turbo, get behind an MBT, throw a vehicle grenade or a brick of C4, shoot it, use the AV of the Flash or switch to their Rocket Launcher, utilizing the Rumble Seat, blow up the tank, and drive away if their Flash isn't blown up. The only hard part would be closing the gap. Lets take it EVEN FURTHER! A Light Assault with a Turbo Flash would benefit even more than the Infiltrators would from a cloaked Flash, because THEY ALREADY UTILIZE AV! They can speed up to a sundy or tank, jump off, pop down a brick of C4, explode it, and finish the MBT before they even have time to act! The Medic and Engineer can do the same thing, but the Medic will have to finish it off with an underbarrel launcher, or just wait for the guy to jump out. The Engineer can use tank mines and then use a turret or something and make it back up over them.

My point is that they have the potential of benefiting more from a Flash with AV capabilities than the Infiltrator, because while the Infiltrator has no AV capabilities included in its class, the others do.

As for your last paragraph, you are just unreasonable.
  9. TRspy007

...ok? You realize it's a game. Besides if all you do is troll people as infil, I'm way more useful to my faction than you lol.

You might have a higher IQ than me; you're very good at hiding it. Unluckily for you, I'm french, and I know my history. Those motorcycles were just part of the many useless gimmicks invented in the war. Slow (max speed of about 40mph), unpractical, an exposed driver, no wonder those things were barely used and never actually did anything to help the war effort. They weren't even meant to be fired from the scooter:

Due to the lack of any kind of aiming devices the recoilless rifle was never designed to be fired from the scooter; the gun was mounted on a M1917 Browning machine gun tripod, which was also carried by the scooter, before being fired.(Wikipedia)

The only 'useful' variant was one that would help lay smokescreens, used (a little bit) in the Korean and Vietnam wars. Plus, those things could not even cloak, which is what your flash can do.

I can kill flashes, once they cloak and zoom away, I am usually unable to. Why? Because it's hard to spot something that's fast, tiny and INVISIBLE; as a tanker I should have other things to worry about than a pesky flash. And I said I died to a flash twice when I was out repping my flaming tank.

That was by far your most stupid point. From the romans to the crusades to the mongols to the Boers, to the Napoleonic wars, to the Iraq invasion of Kuwait; I'd really like you to teach me about a war/empire that I haven't at least heard about, if not thoroughly examined. Furthermore, had you actually known what you were talking about, you would say that Americans are the ones that use the most unconventional methods in war. What other country creates themselves an enemy to support their budget and constant presence in the middle east? Besides, that scooter may have been developed by the french, since Americans were present in the war as their allies, they did get access to the technology, hence why the smokescreen variant was used (to an extent) in the Korean and Vietnam wars. As I mentioned idk how many times, adding more emojis to your nonsense doesn't make it valid.
    I mean, I guess if you're delusional, you're delusional, but ok;

is it really far for a tank to die to a flash?
  10. TRspy007

The infiltrator has no AV capabilities because, as you stated, it can close the gap and escape too easily using it's cloak. If you want to go up against other tanks, spawn your own tank. If not, then just pull a flash or esf and get on your way. LOL your point is that since infils don't get AV capabilities - FOR A REASON (which you mentioned) - they should have their own cloak tank-killer -THE FLASH. That's great and all, but as you put it, it's unreasonable.

If you play heavy assault you know the adrenaline shield doesn't help you as much as you say, and it doesn't change the fact that you can SEE every other class approaching. So it's still fair game when trying to engage tanks. Add that to the fact that tanks can have radars, as an infantry, you are at a disadvantage to a tank - AS YOU SHOULD BE. If you can take out a tank with your LA or HA, you are skilled, or the tank was just a complete moron. Cloaking and killing a tank from behind before turning invisible to run away is unfair, no matter how you put it.

I'm glad you are able to define unreasonable - whatever buffs don't apply to infils or the flash - right?
  11. Scroffel5

Again, what is with you and iStalk putting words into my mouth? If you are gonna quote what I say, quote what I say. Don't add words. I never said that Infiltrators should have their own tank killer. The Flash is for everyone, and a person with AV capabilities would benefit more from it if they used it right. Adding a cloak to the Flash does close the gap, yes, but when you get to the tank, the only thing that gets the job done is the Flash. You have to rely on the Flash's damage to kill the tank, not the cloak. That was the WHOLE POINT I was making. If, and only IF, the other classes with AV capabilities can close the gap and flank, they can use the Flash's damage AND their own AV to destroy the tank, while the Infiltrator has to rely fully on the Flash. It doesn't matter that you can close the gap if you can't score the kill.

Buffing the Flash buffs everyone who uses it, not just Infiltrators. If the Flash is turned into the fastest ground vehicle ingame, any class using it has the chance to do a bit of damage and escape, not just the Infiltrators.

Also, I have NEVER died to a Flash while I was in a tank. NEVER! If you do, lets chalk that up to you not paying attention or you were getting doubleteamed. If you sit still and don't turn around and shoot the Flash when he is shooting you, you are a moron.
  12. Exileant

o_O You actually started off by saying this was a video game.... :D HILARIOUS! This is still a War Simulation. Reality shows far worse should be allowed in this game thanks military developments of the 60's-70's... :confused: Somehow technology has reversed on itself, and you are STILL whining about a bike that can BARELY hold its own in a fight with a master in its driver's seat.... :p Up your game.... YOU LITERALLY HAVE THE BEST FACTION FLASH!!! What the heck is your problem?!

The Recoil-less Rifle it self was not designed to be fired from a vehicle because IT had no sites other than pointing it at a target. However the Scooter WAS designed to hold the cannon while firing as the Vespa was reconfigured to mount it. :D An M2 was not designed to be mounted on an M1A1 whilst being fired, nor was an M60 as the M1 did not exist for quite some time after their production, however they work swimmingly together. :eek: Which is why DIRECTLY AFTER THAT STATEMENT IT WAS MENTIONED IT HAD THE ABILITY TO DO SO IN AN EMERGENCY, and it could do so just fine while moving. I would argue it could likely fire better this way as it would allow a soldier to get in reasonably close under the cover of a smoke screen, fire and retreat. o_O It was debilitated in its forest and very heavy brush deployment only because of it's smaller tires. ;) A scooter may have a low top speed, but they have decent acceleration, not to mention 30 miles an hour over dirt or grass is pretty fast compared to what it would hunt. You should know this as your cities are filled with these wannabe motorcycles. A group of 6 properly deployed can easily lay waste to a tank considering it also carried a passenger, who could carry C4. This was no Gimmick. It was wildly effective; you just had to have soldiers brave/insane enough to make them work. :confused: Those are in short supply Mr. French. Today with the armor and armor piercing rounds that have been developed, this is now a very viable tool, to those who know what to do with them.
    If you know about your history, you would not have needed an American to point out what you had..... :p So yes, I am smarter than you, and I flaunt it. See? And 600 of them is not very few. :confused: Especially not in like 3 years.
  13. Scroffel5

Exileant is right about it being fired from the scooter.
  14. TRspy007

[quote="Exileant, post: 3540425, member: 212309"
    So yes, I am smarter than you, and I flaunt it. See? And 600 of them is not very few. :confused: Especially not in like 3 years.[/quote]

600 is not very few; in a war where even things that barely worked were produced in millions? Then you truly are arrogant, ignorant and mentally challenged. الله يسامح ويرشدك

And I won't even bother deconstructing your "point(s)". It could be fired in EMERGENCIES (sounds like it really worked and was very practical) , the guys would sneak up behind smoke screens and wreck havoc to tanks right? LOL. You've been playing to much cloak flash, you're confusing Planetside 2 with reality.

If you can't figure out the major flaws in reasoning and the total nonsensical (insane) claims you're making, then there's nothing I can do for you. Congratulation's you're living up to the average american stereotype. Keep going to war on a scooter, Captain America ;)
  15. TRspy007

In case of EMERGENCIES. In other words it was probably never fired from the scooter. You don't see problems with aiming, reloading and actually managing to sneak up behind tanks in the first place? Easy targets for the mounted and inner machine guns on almost every tank.

This isn't planetside lol. No motorcycle can actually reliably shoot while driving, hence why the thing was supposed to be deployed and the motorcycle just a transport lol
  16. Exileant

600 is not very few; in a war where even things that barely worked were produced in millions? Then you truly are arrogant, ignorant and mentally challenged. الله يسامح ويرشدك

And I won't even bother deconstructing your "point(s)". It could be fired in EMERGENCIES (sounds like it really worked and was very practical) , the guys would sneak up behind smoke screens and wreck havoc to tanks right? LOL. You've been playing to much cloak flash, you're confusing Planetside 2 with reality.

If you can't figure out the major flaws in reasoning and the total nonsensical (insane) claims you're making, then there's nothing I can do for you. Congratulation's you're living up to the average american stereotype. Keep going to war on a scooter, Captain America ;)[/quote]
    o_O If you had any sense of battle tactics, you would know, the only SANE place to attack a tank, is its rear compartment. The front of a tank is where almost ALL of the heavy armor is placed. That is where most of their engines are housed, which is the power plant for the machine. Next in line would be the sides as the only place that cannot be shielded 100% would be the treads. Attacking from there is still reasonably suicidal due to how fast the support gun can get to you after spotting you. :p Yes for a numbskull like you, these bikes are absolutely useless, because you lack any creativity nor do you posses the capacity of making what you have work. :D Hahahaha! This was and is an ambush vehicle, meaning they trail prey from a distance unseen until they are ready to attack, thus eliminating the need for a smokescreen in the first place. I was giving you an emergency situation where the tank needed to be stopped right THEN and THERE. o_O Applying technology of today also brings enclosed pods for bikes now this can easily be armored, protecting the driver from small arms fire, whilst mounting various attachments to aid in its approach.

:eek: Again, attaching Gull-wing doors, installing and slightly inwardly inverting 2 Revolver Fed, Recoil-less Rifles and tying a them to a holographic or monitor sight would make this an excellent tank interceptor given its size and extremely high stability. An auto loader for each rifle equipped with hard points and slide skids would allow for rapid reload protection during extreme cornering. Why stop there, with the gyroscopic technology of today, you can easily place a top-mid or rear mounted automated heavy machine gun turret that will stay horizontal no matter the angle. A GE M134 would be the most sensible. If a drone can keep it's camera stable no matter the angle, you can make it bigger and attach a weapon to it.... You can have it head controlled, with 70's tech, Apache and Cobra style. A few Gyros and Servos are all it would take.

o_O Americans are very smart when it come to war, and nobody excels better than us at coming up with ways to end a human life. We live, breath, and feast upon creative destruction. ;) This is why in spite of having a prison bound moron at the head of our country, we are still number 1, as this would have been the best time for someone to attack us and have a shot at winning whilst even possibly being politically excused. The phrase that echoes through my mind is: o_O "We wish someone would...." as we have been doing nothing BUT adapting and creating war machines that need to be used in actual combat. Nothing says Freedom like: "Leave us alone or die." :cool: But I digress...

:D You did not bother deconstructing anything because you couldn't.
  17. Scroffel5

I don't understand why you are arguing. How about this? You go into a war with a bike with a mounted rocket launcher, and see what happens. Honestly, that sounds epic, and it sounds like a tank killer. It also sounds like you are going to die to basic infantry because they are going to shoot you off the bike. that is what happens with the Flash. You get shot off, but you have the ability to damage a tank. You won't one shot it like a real big boom boom gun would, but you'll do some damage. Why are you mad at it? So you can kill a tank in 8-ish seconds. BIG WHOOP, SO WHAT? You can do it instantly in real life, cuz they aren't gonna move that big hunk of metal out of the way before you have blown it up and killed the guys inside.

Attach some twin small rocket launchers to the front of a motorcycle, get a vibranium shield, put a tripwire shooter on the back, put a flame thrower on it, mount your shield to the front or back, armor up that motorcycle, and go hunt some tanks. I don't care about your stupid research or how much you know. That means diddly squat. How about you test it, and if you fail, die trying? How about you get a controlled environment, make some rockets, and shoot it at stuff while you are on a bike? Oh, you are too scared you are going to die? WELL THATS WHAT SIMULATIONS ARE FOR! We won't know what it is like until someone does it, so until then, get over it. Sounds possible, looks possible, probably is possible. Not always, but in this case, yeah it is.
    • Up x 1
  18. Exileant

:D Read what I put just above your post and watch the videos. Hahahaha! :p I beat you to it. ;) Still, I agree.
  19. Scroffel5

Yeah I was agreeing with you. To beat a tank IRL, dont use another tank. Use speed. If the tank's main cannon can't hit a fast moving target, congrats. You win. To beat a bike with a machine gun strapped to it, use a bigger explosive. Aim in the general vicinity and nuke it. (Not a literal nuke) Thats why I say extreme speed is equal to extreme strength. In a fight of the Flash vs the Hulk, who would win? Ignore the mixed cinematic universes. The Flash would get in a ton of hits but do no damage to the Hulk, while the Hulk would tank all the hits but miss because the Flash is too fast. Thats my whole point, I guess.
    • Up x 1
  20. TRspy007

I couldn't deal with such stupidity, and it's not my full time job to teach you common sense. If you didn't read/understand my previous posts, you're just further displaying your inferior mentality. Look at you, sounding like a 2 year old. GET BACK DOWN TO EARTH DUDE. There's no such thing as a squad of highly organized motorcycles taking out a blockade of tanks. wtf lol.

Tanks have problems damaging other tanks. That should hint that motocycles would do nothing against an ARMORED vehicle.

And then you're gonna compare motorcycles to a drone. "Because cameras are somewhat stable (due to a gimbal, the cameras move around, there's just motors to try and compesate for the movement and keep it level) in drones that fly around, a motorcycle MUST THEREFORE be stable enough to fire rockets and stuff while zooming around. Because driving is exactly the same as flying - bumps in the road, rocks, obstacles, the fact that the motorcycle ITSELF isn't stable in the first place; the recoil of the shot, the weight distribution of ammunition (because I'm assuming you think those things would be able to sustain fire like a fury flash) all while zooming around.

You seriously see no problem in that? Reading this doesn't spark a single flicker of intelligence that could travel up your spine and illuminate the empty cavity that's supposed to house your brain? Before even trying to restate the same nonesense with added emojis, do yourself a favor dude - put this down, go see a therapist - right away.

And basically in this post you explain how to design a tank, not a motorcycle.

Or a HUMVEE/HUMMER, if you want. You can't put all the weapons you can on one thing, throw some armor one it and say it'll work - much less call it a motorcycle because you started off with 2 wheels. If your idea was actually practical and valid, you don't think we'd be fighting wars with your heavily armored motorcyles?

And explain to me what stealth is in this day and age. I'd like to put you in one of those and see how easily you sneak and ambush the enemy. (You do realize you're not an infiltrator irl right? Or can you cloak?)

But I can confirm you're idiocy in bashing Trump. For once, you guys actually have a decent president, respect democracy and appreciate all he's done (and doing) for america.

The only thing you are right about is america's military superiority (for now) in terms of technology at least. America managed to create many excuses to spend immense amounts of money on their military programs, despite the fact they're broke. Unfortunately, it's not americans that develop most this technology, it's europeans/asians that are hired and naturalized to help design new weapons. And it's not creative destruction, far from it lol.

China is a close number 2, it is almost debatable that they are better than america in terms of military superiority. Watch out for them, especially considering 95% of america relies on MADE IN CHINA products.

But you're still living under your illusion of freedom....