30 days wait on weapon trial

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ycluk, Nov 4, 2019.

1. ycluk

I have tried the NC EM1 few times, and the usual wait period before trying again is 8 hours. But somehow the last time I finished trying it, it shows 30 days wait period before I can try again.

I haven't seen such long wait on other weapons, and is that a bug or real feature or what else ?
  2. Halkesh

It's totally normal, anything you trial will have a 30 day waiting time for this item in particular.
    So in conclusion you must wait 30 day to trial the EM1 again, but you need only to wait 8h to trail something else (and that something else will also go on a 30 day waiting).
    • Up x 1
  3. ycluk

I find 30 minutes very much insufficient time to get good feel of the weapon. It takes at least a day or 2 to be able to find out how it really goes in real combat environment. 30 day wait is just way too long. I tested many other weapons lately, I don't remember any of them had 30 days wait after trial.
  4. JibbaJabba

The trial should be the last thing. You're just trying to see if there is something off-putting about the weapon at that point before you purchase it. You have already decided to use it or not based on it's stats, and the input of trusted players.