Why aren't the devs doing their job if listening to the community's outcry on actual balance issues?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Clipped!, Oct 18, 2019.

1. LodeTria

So, you're just a liar who can't admit he's wrong.
    • Up x 1
  2. Demigan

Interesting, I really dont have that but believe as you wish
  3. Demigan

Prowler: Semi-auto
    Lightning: Auto

Is it any wonder with DBG at the helm?
  4. LodeTria

So strange lol
    If you bind fire to a keyboard key (I just used "[") does it still only semi auto? Also, is any variation of the halberd automatic for you? For me it's not even though it says it is.

I wonder if it's like, some windows setting or something.
  5. User8888

Lol harassers, they are basically free dps, I spam them solo suicide and never run out of resources, taking down a sundy in one clip + decimator. Should cost 350.
    Due to large population of infiltrators they are like locust, dangerous even if useless and kill cam seems the only way to counter .
  6. TR5L4Y3R

on my side both viper and prowlerturrets autofire ..
  7. Demigan

It looks a lot like the scandart/dildar discussion. I kept saying it used a spherical scan area based on tests in-game but others said it was a column. Eventually it was discovered that the scandarts used spherical and the dildar a column...
    And just recently someone said that his test showed that it was the other way around. So perhaps my Prowler semi-auto isnt the only client-bug around?
    That said this is a non-issue for me. Firing the Prowler at its maximum fire rate is easy as all I have to do is let go and press+hold it immediately after each shot to get it to fire as soon as it can.
  8. Demigan

Perhaps this issue goes a lot deeper. Blam on the previous page claimed both his Prowler and the Viper were semi-auto. So it could be a more widespread problem that people never noticed before. For the viper the auto function is pretty vital in CQC engagements so anyone afflicted would be screwed.
  9. sjtw_w_stot

Got to say it is a little much, I just C4'd and Magrider then landed a full volley of Rockets as a LA and just caught him on fire. They've nerfed this game sooo much since I first played I really don't know why I stick around anymore. Getting tired of it.
  10. Demigan

They can equip Flanker armor: https://planetside.fandom.com/wiki/Flanker_Armor

20% damage resistance against C4 and infantry rockets, which can protect against 2 C4 and one rocketstrike to the back. However it sacrifices the defense slot for more valuable things that protect against tank attacks which overall are far more dangerous to MBT's than C4 and infantry rockets. Without the maximum rank of flank armor 2 C4 and a rocket to the back is enough. Without flanker armor 2 C4 is enough.
  11. sjtw_w_stot

Don't care, this is the imbalance we're talking about. By comparison, my Vanguard is made of paper-mache as it blows-up if I sneeze too hard.
  12. Exileant

:eek: Thank you Tria for doing the LOGICAL thing and actually finding out the truth. ;) You get a hug. :D V.S. gives great hugs. ;) No, NO, NOOOOOOO-SSSSSSSSSSSH..... :eek: Fight the feelings of discomfort, accept the softness of things! MMmmmmm-MM-Yeah-huh. You are in a safe space...... :p Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.
  13. Demigan

Funny, I do the exact same thing as he did and proved that yes my Prowler is Semi-auto, yet no hugs for me? Oh I see, you only accept things that confirm your own world view.
    Also you still have a giant open tab of things that you still have to prove.
    • Up x 1
  14. Exileant

:confused: They are Full-Auto for you too liar. :eek: THAT IS THEIR PERK!!!!! What makes them UNIQUE!!!! I told you but you would not listen and were too stuck on yourslef to try. Someone else had to tell you that-- :oops: AY-hem......
    :eek: You and Camp, WERE and ARE, WROOOOOOOONG. Wrong, wrong WRONG. Wrong, wrong to the Hong DONG DIE-NASTY Wrong. o_OHitting the BONG after challenging King KONG wrong. Grown man turned woman in a soiled PAMPER, wearing a THONG WRONG. :confused: Cheech and CHONG going to school and teaching Home EC wrong. :eek: Someone trying to play Pong and having the nerve to victory taunt in SING-SONG or pretty much like everyone in this video but ESPECIALLY 0:26, :D WRONG!!!!

o_O Now bang the Gong; as the knife has come down on your schlong, because guess what? :eek: You were WRONG.:p
    :eek: MAN...... that felt good..... :D I feel like this--
  15. Exileant

:confused: It could be he just messed up his binding to where it is now bugged for him on purpose.... :rolleyes: or accidentally.... I have a friend who SWORE the game had no sound..... 15 minutes of checking equipment because and I quote: "IT IS NOOOOOOOOOT MY SETTINGS, I CHECKED THEM FIRST....." I go to setting and turn up the volume...... Overlooked it because RAGE had taken over. o_O For new accounts, it is Full-Auto. And I am going to say here and NOW, If P.C. can bind keys to make things Full-Auto,:mad: I just turned green with envy.

:eek: :D How slow your hand came up and pressed the button in that video, all but killed me laughing. :p I was not expecting it. Like Jaws....