The Death Camera

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zagareth, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Naskoni

Sure, just like he was "joking" here:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...actually-glad-what-this-game-is-dying.252613/

Which is to say, he wasn't. And it wasn't the first time either. And no, he wasn't joking about teabagging either - fits in the profile of people that need cheats really well too.
  2. Scroffel5

I don't know which post you mean there, but the thing is, when people hear a dude say that the death cam is good for teabagging, the mental response is "lol". He was making a funny. He may not be joking in the sense that he can actually do it, but your go-to argument for the death cam is not to teabag, as that will get you killed. And I don't see the correlation of teabagging and cheats. Someone who teabags doesn't necessarily cheat. They are just dirtbags. Cheaters use cheats to win. So all I can say is... ???
    • Up x 1
  3. JibbaJabba

I notice he shutup about my KD at least so there's that. :p
  4. Naskoni

The same type of dirtbags that teabag also cheat, if given the opportunity. It's the same type of snowflake morons that feel the urge to do both - one need to suck hard in order to get ******** enough to teabag and thus to want to actually be able to kill, by any means, in order to teabag in the first place. You know, like someone with 0.49 KD... And yes, I do agree that he is one, on both counts. And if you can't see a problem with him pretending a blatant cheater isn't one than all I can say is "???".

Not sure how many different ways are there to say that 0.49 KD is pretty pathetic... Or you feel the need of somebody constantly reminding you how pathetic you are? Don't worry, based on my practical experience the ******** you feel at the moment will most probably last you for months, Mr. "insecure-and-defensive", ha-ha-ha!
  5. JibbaJabba

So first off, no. Someone with a 0.49KD is not pathetic. The path to high KD is also the path to salt. That is probably someone enjoying the game way more than I am and I'm not going to judge them in the slightest. Being that way towards them just further demonstrates what an 4sshole you are.

That said, since it seems to matter to you, mine is not 0.49. I posted what it was. It's better than yours. How does THAT bag taste?
  6. DarkStarAnubis

Jeez, is this discussion real?

If someone is hurt because a player is teabagging another I daresay he/she shouldn't play a multiplayer FPS...
    • Up x 1
  7. JibbaJabba

Oh no. It's even worse.

Someone is hurt because someone made a joke about teabagging another player. No actual bags were dipped.
  8. Naskoni

Nah, you posted what somebody else's is. You didn't want to post what your is, because as all pathetic noobtards, you'd VERY MUCH like people to think more of you than you actually are. 0.49KD is pathetic. Mine is what it is without me ever playing for KD - it is the result of me playing anything and everything in this game on an account I made the very first day I fired up the game for the first time. Unlike skill-less dip****s like you I didn't make another account to hide behind or to "improve" my stats because I'm an "insecure and defensive" dip**** ashamed of that. YOU on the other hand comment what KD is and is not normal for cheaters (ha-ha-ha), despite, obviously, not being able to play for **** without cheats. I find it profoundly entertaining when a noob like you claims a cheater isn't such because he "only" has 1.6KD when you can't even get past 0.50... For YOU 1.6KD would be blatant cheating, ha-ha-ha! I didn't have 0.49KD when I started playing... But hey, for a dip**** an insult is "yeah, well better than your 0.02KD lol".

So, yeah, Mr. "insecure-and-defensive" (funny who is on the defensive, eh?), ******** me some more. Come post on your ACTUAL account one day, mmmmmkay?
  9. Naskoni

Yeah, if someone is hurt because he sucks at the game, has a 0.49KD, and is so self-aware and insecure of his suckage in a video game, that he hides behind a throw-away ("anonymous", a-ha-ha-ha) account when on the internet forumz then he ought not to play a multiplayer FPS...
  10. JibbaJabba

LOLOLOLOL. There it is. I was waiting for it. I knew the moment I posted. You can't accept reality so your ego must defend itself and claim reality isn't real.

My forum name is not tied to my account. There is no way I can post anything that can be confirmed. Even if I posted the actual name you would just say that wasn't me.

So you just go ahead and believe what you want to believe. Tell yourself I have a 0.49 KD (wherever you pulled that number..). Heck tell yourself that I have a worse HSR than your 15% (is that possible??) I can't really win against your imaginary reality so I won't try.

But whatever you do... please, please keep posting. This is hilarious.
  11. DarkStarAnubis

Nope, the two things have nothing to do with each other:
    • Up x 1
  12. Exileant

:D Hahaha! It has been a while Dark, I have not seen you since we were in the mountains battling it out. Wraith to rocket. If you are NOT that Darkstar I am thinking of, please ignore that. o_O Personally I find it is in poor taste to kneel dance on someone after you kill them....... :p When they have a feature that actually says taunt, and give vehicles horns for JUST that purpose. Personally I SCREAM at my victims if they gave me too much trouble killing them. ;) Nothings says: "Tough 'n Rough Luck." like a mechanical eagle's cry.
  13. Exileant

;) A low ratio can simply mean the character is well lived in. o_O When most people start off a new game, they ruin their ratio as they learn. Super High ratios can mean the person uses alternate character to practice, and only swaps back to their main to try extra hard to go positive in a session. :eek: There are some super low ratios you will never be able to touch skill wise, and there are some super high ratios that are terrible because all they do is take the easy route to build ratio. The good ones that use their character for real and wind up with a positive ratio usually only hover around a 1.5 and have thousands of kills to their name. :D A 0.20 and 0.49 is actually decent. :confused: So neither of you suck for real.
    • Up x 1
  14. Exileant

:( I cannot agree with this guy in the video in the least as far as what he is saying about it being impossible for you to be able to focus on having a good K/D and actively fight for bases. :confused: Yes, if you fight to take a base stupidly throwing yourself into mobs of enemies for the sake of trying to win the day, yes, your ratio will suffer. If you focus on survival by means of taking out your enemies and doing so to maximize your kills per minute per life, you will be well on your way to becoming a good player with a decent ratio. A little brainpower goes a long way here. Bases do offer something, they offer a great deal of certs and points. o_O This allow you to buy the goodies you want. Bases have always had a purpose... The number of bases you hold, directly affects whether you win or not....I am not sure why he said they do not matter.... ;) Sure it would be nice if they gave some I.S.O. 4 and a chance at a few implants, but they are far from worthless.
    :confused: People do not accept revives because of their EGO mainly. :D They do not like how they died and they view it as humiliating for someone to revive them. However sometimes it is just because YOU WERE REVIVING THEM IN THE WRONG SPOT!!!!!! Nobody is going to keep trying to get up in the middle of a hallway when the enemy is just going to keep killing them.... I almost ALWAYS play Planetside 2 alone unless I am with a member from my Outfit, so for me, I am enjoying the game. I do not like Battle Royal games, they are boring. Planetside 2 allows me to play what I want, when I want, and how I want. If I want to play infantry in a Max fight, I can slink off some where and set up Max Traps. :confused: If I want to use a Tank in a Liberator fight, it is my choice, I just have to apply some brain power as far as tactics go. :eek: At one point there were so many people on the servers you could not get in, so yes the game has had the numbers. :oops: I mean this is his opinion so he is entitled to it, but I do not think he thought this through as much as he said he did.
  15. Naskoni

"LOLOLOL, I'm REALLY good at the game but I absolutely refuse to post any player name because MuH aNonYmiTy so you have to beLieVe mE"

Totally not insecure or defensive, a-ha-ha-ha!

And your 0.49 KD is from the JibbaJabba you are posting on. Keep hiding behind your throw-away account, ******** nooby. And do keep telling us how 50% headshot ratio is totally not an indication of cheating for someone using the MSW-R when you obviously can't hit the side of a barn with it.

My reality is the one where I post on my account for all to see and you whine like the noobtard that you are hiding behind your petty, noob excuses. Seems really real to me...

The account I'm posting on - Naskoni - was created when the game came out. Last time I checked my overall KD was about 1.70 I believe. And no, 0.20 to 0.49 is bottomfeeder bad, sorry. I've had the pleasure to play with really good platoon/squad leaders that also were better players than me and all of them had accounts as old as mine, had played A LOT more and had overall KD of well over 2.00 - 10 times better than your supposed OK 0.20. There is a reason that dip**** so desperately hides behind his aNonYmiTy.

Well, I'm sure in the eyes of your mother you'd still be real special even with 0.49KD... I don't need a Youtuber to explain to me what skill in Planetside 2 is. Kills by themselves don't win alerts and yet I have my KD by simply playing the game, not whoring in a specific way to pad it. This isn't a second account created after I learned how to play it well either - it's the very first soldier I created and started playing with as a total noob. If you need to specifically ***** to get anywhere near my KD then you suck at the game. Unless you ask your mother that is.
  16. Scroffel5

My KDR is lower than 0.49, and its not because I am crap at the game or anything. Naskoni, you gotta remember that this is an online game. A laggy online game. A laggy, unbalanced at times online game. A laggy, unbalanced at times, big online game.

What I mean by that is that you need to have the equipment to run it. If you want a high KDR, get a whole, epic, 500 dollar gaming computer. If you want a high KDR, get yourself an ethernet cable and good internet. If you want a high KDR, don't challenge yourself. If you want a high KDR, play Heavy Assault and get the easiest recoil gun you can find, and aim, shoot, and fire. If you want a high KDR, pick on the low levels and farm them up.

Then, after you get that high KDR, go to the forums and brag about it and put in everyone else's mind that you are a dirtbag and the lowest scum of the universe. Put everyone else down about how they have a low KDR so that means they suck.

Though I am laggy, have low FPS, and play over bad wifi, I notice things. People are stupid. When I get shot at and the person misses, I turn around, no matter the game. I shoot at people with snipers, and they don't do a thing about it. Yet, they get all the kills. When I start getting hit when I am in a tank, I turn around and see what is going on. Yet, I shoot people WITH A FLASH and they don't turn around until their health gets low, then they proceed to one shot you. Though I am laggy, I am smart enough to look at the map to see what base needs to be taken and how to do it effectively, I am smart enough to know who is dying to what and where by judging the sound, and I know when my team is being farmed up by an Infiltrator hiding in the hills, though none of the high KDR players go looking for him. Now, please tell me I am bad at the game because I have a low KDR.
    • Up x 1
  17. JibbaJabba

AHA! I see what the source of miscommunication is. You're an idiot!

JibbaJabba is a battle rank 11 character that hasn't played in 5 years.

I wonder if that's me or if the character I provided you is. Hmm. Such a hard puzzle. If you apply a bit of critical thinking.... hm....
  18. Naskoni

Well, of course, I'm an idiot with a long-standing character in the game with open stats, made years ago, and the only proven character connected to you is a BR11 noob with 0.49KD. I didn't have 0.49KD even back then. But since you are a special, insecure, ******** snowflake that is what you have chosen to hide behind. Since aNonYmitY!11!!!

As to why ******** noobtards like you refuse to reveal their actual character names, well, that is hardly a puzzle, isn't it? And you haven't provided me with any other character - just a random screenshot without a name. And a lot of noobtard excuses as to why you won't do so, ha-ha-ha!

Ah, ******** noobtards...
  19. JibbaJabba

Yeah, bruh. I gave you my account. You just don't like that it's better than yours so now we get all this out of you....
  20. Naskoni

No, no you didn't. I see no name of any sort there. And don't worry, I can check your character stats all by myself once you provide me a name. Which you won't since we both know you suck **** and simply lie about it. Just like all dip**** noobtards do (my OTHER car is a Ferrari!)

The apparent urge to lie, openly, about it only goes to further demonstrate the pathetic ********, ha-ha-ha!