Why no "Nerf NC!" or "Nerf TR!" threads?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by orangejedi829, Aug 28, 2015.

1. CMDante

Boy I wish RoF was still our thing :(
    NC and VS decided they liked it, apparently.
    • Up x 1
  2. CMDante

Oh good, I was hoping someone would bring this up. The VS don't actually have worse damage drop-off than anyone else. Check the wiki, their guns follow the same damage tier system for weapons at range as the NC and the TR, they don't even hit minimum damage any sooner on average.
    • Up x 1
  3. Cynicismic

Well, to put it bluntly, most attempted exploitative Combat Medics do end up failing horrendously anyway, because they genuinely have no idea how to go about playing the class, (some honestly can't use the Medical Applicator, either - they don't know how to). As for Engineers, I suppose they try to start repairing things before the novelty of being able to stick down a turret kicks in, and then they probably decide to leave repairing and spray into the distance with their new mobile gun post.
    • Up x 1
  4. redfubar

I was there in the beginning like most of you way back 6 years ago now the TR were called OP day and night by the VS they would complain not stop on the forum, Back then they even sent letters to the Dev outfit wide email bombs asking that we both be nerfed NC/TR to hell & that all core weapons for VS need buffing.

I found status on voidwell (total 6 year numbers VS 42% TR 33% NC 21%) total events give it a google it well worth it you can see all events & weapon status everything for the last 6 years and battle happening right now on all server the VS are breaking the game, poeple are leaving the game or joining VS as they are sick of losing again and again as 1 v 1 most new players cant kill a new VS and total out classic if the char level 30 or up. after all the outrageous demands by VS. Day break will not Nerf the VS they would get the same letter bombs and email bombs call for us to be nerffed again I do not wish to be Petty like those few who let all the rest of us down VS/NC/TR but they do need to look very hard at the VS and start bring them in line or i will be call it a day not because they OP but because they are killing the fun for the rest of us it not fun fighting them and i can fight & die with the best of them but not everyone one can, i see broken souls NC/TR lose the will to play VS can say what they want but the end of the day when it stops being fun why would we play?

but no one is going to fix this but use no one, I play all 3 and some time on the VS side i get sick of them saying TR are still OP & NC i EXPLAIN they are wrong I have taken VS over to the TR/NC side for a night and watch them eat those words and rage quit.
  5. InexoraVC

complete bull$H1t
    • Up x 1
  6. TR5L4Y3R

...*cough* did you see the date of the last post?
  7. AllRoundGoodGuy

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. OneShadowWarrior

To be honest I am sick of nerfs and balance, they should focus on fixes and should have 10 more maps by now and far more upgrades and attachments for weapons, why 1 supressor, give me 3-4 with different values and sounds and more vehicles assault buggy, deliverers, loadstar, switchblade, a better AMS, all from old Planetside.
  9. Exileant

o_O To answer your question, yes I do. It is common practice for pro's to keep weapons they feel are amazing safe from harm, by misdirection. If you have a M.B.T. that is Full-Auto, fires 2 cannons and can move 5 K.P.H. slower than a Lighting, the best way to stop people from complaining about it is to make up problems, or try to shine a bright light on something else. I see it done all the time.
    :oops: Most V.S. players are too busy honing their skills to worry about the forum, until it is too late. V.S. is full of adapters. :eek: We depend on skill to pull us through over weapon stats. :( I am just one of the many that had gotten tired of things the way they were, and one of the few that decided to do something about it....
  10. Exileant

:eek: There are PLENTY of weapons that give T.R. a major advantage. And NO I am not going to tell you what they are. Find them YOURSELF T.R. SWINE.... :oops: *Looks at red uniform in closet and snorts* o_O Some of those weapons even got a buff recently.
  11. Exileant

o_O To revive a post all that is needed is knowledge of how to use a Defibrillator. :eek: LUCKILY, ;) I have JUST WHAT YOU NEED!
  12. AllRoundGoodGuy

What about this?
  13. Exileant

:D Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa--:eek: *GASP* My heart!!!! :oops: OH-NO!!!! Do NOT let anyone from The Office be in charge of reviving me, I REFUSE to let the..... last.....thing I hear......be.....................:eek: THE BEEEEE GEEEEEEEeeeeEeEeeeees....... :p #Swing Low Sweet Chariot.
  14. Who Garou

Because the DEVs are constantly nerfing the NC.

As for the TR. The harssers were buffed and the vulcan has never been nerfed.
    In fact, it seems that the entire TR faction simply stops using them from time-to -time so that the records don't show how actually devastating the combination is.

What I generally hear is that VS is the easy mode (nearly no projectile drop as they are mostly beam weapons, floaty tanks that can go where no other tanks can + don't set of mines as easily ...)
    TR is standard mode (double shot capability to increase hit potential, devastating low cost killer harassers, etc.)
    NC is hard mode (less accuracy but higher hitting power, powerful but clunky tanks, etc.)